108

To do so would have meant letting go of that sweet mouth that kept on making his entire body shudder in delight. Namjoon was an expert kisser; there was nothing his lips didn't know how to do. His tongue was marvelous, the way it moved, caressing the inside of Jin's mouth, not leaving a single fraction of an inch unexplored. 

There was a real danger that he would come from kissing only.  Not only, but there was also that strong thigh rubbing against his cock over and over, making it hard to breathe normally. Namjoon didn't seem keen about letting him go, and now he was sneaking one hand under Jin's shirt, first caressing his belly and then aiming higher. 

It was insane how good those calloused fingertips felt on his skin. Namjoon was a bit rough when pulling at his left nipple like he wanted it to become detached so he could run away with it. Again, Jin couldn't complain because it felt way too good to make any real protests. 

Therefore, he felt rather bereft when Namjoon finally pulled away. His disappointment was short-lived, however, as the show displayed before his eyes changed the focus of his desire. Joon pulled his t-shirt over his head, allowing Jin to indulge in an unimpeded view of that perfect torso. 

Next came the jeans, and it looked like Namjoon hadn't bothered with underwear. Seeing it on the screen on his phone was one thing. In real life, it was glorious. Jin wanted nothing more than to drop to his knees and pay his proper respects. 

His mouth watered at the sight of that perfect salute. "What are you waiting for? Undress already," Namjoon teased him. "Chop-chop, the clock is ticking."

Jin didn't waste any time. His fingers trembled as he struggled with the buttons of his shirt and gasped when Namjoon reached for him and began helping him by opening his fly and getting busy with his dress pants. "You should wear things that are easier to take off," Namjoon said as he bared Jin's ass by pulling down both his pants and underwear at the same time.

"I'll keep that suggestion in mind when dressing in the future. Wait, I need to take off my shoes." Namjoon grinned and pushed him against the bed, making him do the penguin walk backward, due to his pants and underwear being now wrapped around his ankles. 

He tried to protest while Namjoon took off his shoes, but it all happened too fast, and soon they were nothing but two naked bodies getting busy and entangled on the bed. Namjoon laughed and rubbed his nipples against his chest. "I had no idea this felt so good. 

Do you like how my tits feel against you?" Jin couldn't say no to that. So he grabbed Namjoon's nipples with both hands and squeezed them. That earned him an instant sigh of pleasure from the other. 

"I want to suck your cock," he confessed

"I want to suck your cock," he confessed. "Straight to the point. Are you sure you're gay?" Namjoon teased him. 

"You sent that picture," Jin accused. "Forgive me for assuming that all that conversation around oral sex was actually about oral sex." "Then do some oral to my sex already," Namjoon replied and laughed.

Jin pressed him to his back, and Namjoon let him. He placed his hands under his head and gave Jin a satisfied grin.