112

You're so beautiful." Phew, he wasn't the only one saying corny stuff. That Namjoon could do. 

He found himself in a comfortable position on top of Jin's body and brought their lips together. But damn if that didn't make him want to do more. He snuck his hands around, reaching for that awesome ass so that he could hold on to something, while Jin was making him float above the ground with his crazy kisses. 

To make things easier, Jin bent one leg at the knee. Namjoon grunted as his cock hardened again against the other's taut abdomen. "Fuck, what will it take to let me fuck you?" he whispered in frustration while his fingers were where another part of his body wanted to be. 

Jin was so hot there. Namjoon could feel it with the tip of his fingers. That would be so different from everything he had ever had so far. 

The hole wasn't yielding, but it promised crazy delights. An image of his cock stretching it wide, while Jin's body devoured him, flashed through his brain. He groaned and squeezed Jin's buttock hard, earning a small sound of protest from the other. 

A sound that also sounded pretty much like the dude was aroused, too

A sound that also sounded pretty much like the dude was aroused, too." I don't know, Namjoon," the answer finally came. "Figure it out, or I will. 

I need to fuck you, get it?" To his dismay, Jin began laughing. "I'm serious," he protested. "You're cute when you're all worked up like this," Jin teased him.

Namjoon growled playfully. "Of course, I'm worked up. Look at my cock. 

Look what you're doing to it." Jin made a show of pushing him away and examining the state of his cock. He stroked it slowly and hummed under his breath. 

"We can observe signs of swelling which means that the organ must suffer quite a lot... There is only one way to make the pain go away." Namjoon grabbed his cock from Jin's hand just as it was about to get swallowed again. Jin was good at devouring him, along with his sanity. 

"I'm still giving you that facial

"I'm still giving you that facial." He expected another protest, but only a small dark shadow crossed over the beautiful amber eyes, and it was soon gone. Namjoon wasn't the kind to impose himself on others, although girls usually goaded him into being more domineering with them. 

In a way, he had the practice, so he placed his cock against Jin's cheek and rubbed it around. "I want my cum here," he said, "and here," he added as he moved his cock around the other's face. "Fuck, I want it everywhere."

"What will your friends think, seeing me walk by with my face covered in your cum like that?" Jin asked. "I'll wipe it off first." Namjoon felt his cock twitching. 

Not that he would let anyone, not even his buddies, see Jin like that, but the idea of parading him all marked with cum so that the world knew who the guy belonged to made him all hot and bothered. He held Jin's head with one hand and used the other to stroke his cock fast. At this point, he needed no other incentive. 

It took little for his cum to flow freely and paint Jin's handsome face. The amber eyes were closed, smart choice, and Namjoon took advantage of it to spread his cum all over Jin's cheeks and lips. A small exhalation and a rosy tongue darted out to lick some.