Ubuyashiki

Everything had gone so fast back then. We were surprised to see Lord Giyu in action. He had killed the Lower Moon 1 Demon, Keitaro. "Lord Giyu!" I yelled. He looked at me with a cold look, as always. "Yasuo has killed Montaro, your mission is complete here" Oh.. alright! I still found it weird. We had finished this quest so damn fast, and we were fighting against 3 Lower Moon 1 Demons!! "Yasuo, we're leaving, hurry up" Lord Giyu was in a rush for sure, but why? "Lord Giyu, why are we in a rush?" As we ran all the way back, Lord Giyu hadn't said a word. He didn't make a single sound! "Why is he so quiet?" Yasuo asked me. To be honest, I didn't even know the answer to that question myself. "I don't know, but who knows he'd been through a rough phase once.." I replied. Yasuo must've understood my words since he nodded with a smile. 

"We're here, let's go inside" Lord Giyu told us. We had arrived at a small nice styled house with a huge 'garden'. This wasn't the Butterfly Mansion we were before.. "Lord Giyu, what is this place..?" I asked. He didn't reply, like always. Once we entered the garden through a huge door, we saw a big, blind man sitting on a bench. "Ah Tomioka-san, you're already back?" Another guy said. Lord Giyu nodded, "They sure are strong, just like the Master said" We walked a bit further and Lord Giyu told us to wait in front of the small house-like building. 

As we waited, more people arrived and came walking towards us. And one person had really striking, yellow hair with red tips. He sure looked strong, damn. 

After some more people had gathered, a man with purplish, poison-like marks on his face appeared and sat on the tiny 'stage'. "Welcome Hashiras, and welcome Y/n and Yasuo" HE EVEN KNEW OUR NAME?! Apparently, all these people were the current Hashiras. They all bowed as the man began to speak. "The Lower Moon 1 Demons have been killed, good job" I saw in the corner of my eye, that Lord Giyu nodded and even smiled for a second. "We've gathered here all together to greet our new great members" He continued. All the Hashiras began to clap for us. "Y/n and Yasuo, I would like a one on one conversation with both of you" Yasuo and I both nodded, "Yes sir" We both said at the same time. "You guys might not know me yet, I am Kagaya Ubuyashiki, the leader of the Demon Slayer Corps" 

 "You guys might not know me yet, I am Kagaya Ubuyashiki, the leader of the Demon Slayer Corps" 

The meeting wasn't that long. Mr Ubuyashiki had talked to the Hashiras without us, about slaying and stuff. I can understand that and I'm not mad about it. After a few minutes, all the Hashiras stood up, bowed and then walked away in different directions. Mr Ubuyashiki turned to us and signed with his hands that we were allowed to come. "Y/n, I want to speak with you first" I nodded politely and walked with him inside.

"So, how are you doing?" He asked me. "I'm good, thanks Leader" I replied. "Good," He stopped for a sec, like he had to think of what to say next. "Do you know what the Demon Slayer Ranks are?" He continued. I nodded, "Yes, I do Leader" "Have you also thought of what Rank you are now?" Uhhh "No, I guess I haven't" Mr Ubuyashiki smiled, "Show Y/n her/his/their Rank" Uhh what happened?.. Mr Ubuyashiki looked at my hand, and I took a look at it myself. And surprisingly, it said 'Kinoe'.. "Kinoe hm, that means you're on Hashira level" He said. WHAT?! "I think this is a misunderstanding, I've not killed many demons, sir" I tried explaining it in the most politest and best way possible, this was a big mistake! "It's not like that, Y/n. Don't worry" He said, giving a small, short laugh. "If you kill a Demon that's part of the Twelve Kizuki, you are basically on Hashira level, and you guys did it quite fast which makes you even better against stronger appointments." Was my dream becoming true this fast?.. "Sir.." "Y/n if you're willing to step into a new world and become the Shadow Hashira, then you're always welcome and we'll accept you whenever you're ready" Are you for real? But what about Yasuo.. "I will think about it Leader, thank you!" I said. He nodded and told me that the conversation was over. I walked towards Yasuo and told him to go to Mr Ubuyashiki.

(The Hashira are the highest ranking combatants in the Demon Slayer Corps. They are the most powerful warriors among all Demon Slayers, as it is their very existence that literally sustains the entire organization. Each of them plays an extremely important role in the war against Muzan Kibutsuji and the Twelve Kizuki)

(The Twelve Kizuki is an organization of the twelve most powerful demons in existence who are under the direct command of the Demon King, Muzan Kibutsuji . They also serve as the main antagonistic faction of Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba)

After a short time, he came back. We sat down in the small grass field in the garden. "What did he tell you?" Yasuo asked me immediately. "He told me that I'm on Hashira level and if I want to, I can enter the Hashiras as the new Shadow Hashira" Yasuo looked at me with his mouth wide open. "For real?" I nodded. "Ah dammit, what did you say?" He asked. "Well, I said that I would think about it, like I didn't know what would happen to you.." I responded. "He also told me I'm around Hashira level, and I would easily become a Hashira" That's great! "The only thing is, there is already a Sound Hashira. He recommended inventing a new Breathing Style and proving it was strong so I could become a Hashira" "Damn.." I didn't really know how to respond to that. "We could train together, but I really think you should invent that new Breathing Style by yourself since I have absolutely nothing to do with that" Yasuo looked down, "I guess you're right..."

Phew another chapter done! Yaz, beautiful picture of Kagaya. Fact abt my writing: When I write, I always write down the first thing that comes to my mind. Ehehe super funny :D Please drop a follow if you enjoy this story/book and also vote, it motivates me! 1102 words