What happened there

The ground was shaking for only just a second. Someone had landed on top of the tiny room I was put in.

Still in the Infinity Castle. Still in the endless nightmare. Still captured.

I was thinking. Thinking about the people I've met on my journey, my journey of becoming a Demon Slayer.
I was think about my younger brother, Roka. How was he doing? I have no idea, sadly...

How were Sanemi and Tengen? The others, the Hashiras? My mother? Yasuo...?..

My former Demon Slayer partner had turned into a demon unwillingly. I couldn't safe him. Was he even alright?

I still hoped so..

I looked up at the ceiling even though I knew I wouldn't see the person standing there. The ceiling wasn't damaged either way.

I kept quiet, being on my guard while sitting still in the tiny room.

I heard the person jumping down from the ceiling. Just who was it..?

"Well, hello there!" A voice said while walking towards the open cap in the wall where a door was supposed to be. I leaned in closer to the side to see who it was.

I couldn't recognize the voice nor the shadow of this person.... creature.

"Who are you?!" I yelled back, ready for any attacks that could be coming.

The demon ーI assumedー started walking again and appeared in the cap, now fully revealing themselves.

It had blond, yellowish, long hair. A strange black and red mark on top of its hair. Long blue nails. A tight blood red shirt and chill yellowish colored pants.

No doubt, this is a demon.

I looked up at the demon's face, looking it directly in the eye. I noticed the demon having rainbow-like pupils and the Kanji of "Upper 2" engraved into them.

This is bad!

This Upper Moon 2 was really strong build and didn't look like the type of demon that hesitated much.

"Now now, what do we have here?" The demon, probably male, said. He stepped closer to me in curiosity.

I was too shocked and surprised to reply. Not that I was planning on replying openly.

"Aw ignoring me already?.."

I gulped and managed to get words out of my mouth. "Who are you eh?" I guess the 'eh' came out accidentally..

"Tough girl!" He said, clapping in his hands a few times. "I'm Douma, and you are?" He offered me a hand.

I sighed annoyed and refused to take his hand. "I'm Y/n" I eventually said.

"Tell me Y/n, how did you end up here in the Infinity Castle?" Douma asked after he pulled back his arm.

"I was brought here by one of you guys" I told him. I then noticed that I still had my Nichirin Blade on me and I could fight Douma. Although, I do think that he'll be too strong for me...

"Ohh damn.. that's harsh. Who was it?" Douma's tone kept going up when he asked a question. It was quite annoying.

"Urogi" I simply said. I crossed my arms over each other after I stood up.

Douma put his finger ーor should I say nailー on his chin. "That's no good..."

I didn't like the fact that Douma was being so extremely nice to me! I was a human after all. His prey. His food. His dinner. His-

"You do look delicious..~" Douma began. Here we go again.

"I must say, Urogi did a good job bringing you in here and leaving you." Douma started walking closer to me.

He now stood behind me and placed his hands on my shoulders. He licked his lips.

I froze, but why did I?.. Was I scared?
Why should I be scared?

Why am I scared

Pulled his index finger down from my back with his long nail. Which gave me the shivers.

"Poor girl~" He then said.

Just where is he?!

I started to worry completely. I looked around, panicking. I couldn't draw my sword now, if I did I would die instantly!

I didn't know how fast Douma was but I was smart enough to think that he'd be fast enough to kill me if I did happen to draw my sword. So I did not.

"Why are you panicking..?" Douma asked while stepping in front of me. His rainbow colored eyes were looking straight into mine with a grin on his face. He's so damn creepy!!

I once again chose to not reply and stayed silent. Which resulted Douma to get annoyed already.

"Are you perhaps.. waiting for someone..?" Douma rather said than asked since I noticed him smiling evilly. "None of your business" I coldly answered. I quickly shut my mouth after speaking.

"Maybe, but remember that I'll be the one to decide if you get to live or not" He replied, his face turning serious all of a sudden.

I didn't reply again and just stared back at his rainbow eyes which looked almost hypnotizing.

Tengen's POV:

The dust disappeared a bit and I finally could see who the demon actually was.

Was it one of the Twelve Kizuki? A Lower Moon? Perhaps another Upper Moon?..

'Nah man..." Sanemi said ーalmost yelledー , sounding very raging and disappointed.

Did Sanemi see who it was?

"Sanemi do yo-"

Something randomly stung and cut me off talking. I look down to see my left leg bleeding heavily as it had a deep cut in it.

"Shit" I murmured to myself and got on my knees. The demon was indeed fast!

Sanemi on the other hand, didn't hear me or just didn't wanna tell me. I was really curious though..! He didn't even ask if I was okay. I'm too handsome to die!

"Welcome back!~" I heard Sanemi say with a wide grin on his face. He was talking to the demon, which was kind of obvious.

I turned to the demon to see who is was.
"No way.." I managed to get out of my mouth.

The demon smiled as I recognized it.
I looked at Sanemi and back at the demon. This fight was gonna be so damn long, that's one thing I knew..

Another thing I knew.. the demon...

Yasuo

Wassup readers!! Yasuo returned🥲 My friend was so sad about the fact that he turned into a demon (shoutout to you Da_simper) so at least I brought him back into a chapter. Also, did you guys guess that it was Douma who appeared? I didn't-
See you next chapter!!! (1087 words)