Four

So I continued searching off the ground floor. I wanted to give up until I noticed that I'd missed a room on my left. I walked towards it quietly and opened the door, no demon here. There was not much more than the regular stuff you put in your house and the cobwebs. "Y/N!!!!" I heard Yasuo screaming from the first floor. I immediately ran upstairs. "What is it!?!!" I replied as soon as I reached the first floor. I didn't know where Yasuo was so I had to find him. I wanted to search for him quietly but what if he's in danger?! "Yasuo-san, where are you?!?!" I yelled and waited for a response. I heard someone or something running towards me from behind. I grabbed my katana very tight and turned around quickly. 

I lowered my katana as I saw who it was. "Relax, it's me" I sighed. "You know I don't like you doing that" He signed with hand for me to come. I followed him right away. 

I followed him into a room on the right of the house on the first floor. "Look" He pointed at some bloody dead bodies. "Careful! Don't let your guard down, it can be close!" He nodded and grabbed his katana. I walked closer to the corpses. Something's not right about this.. "Argh!" I turned around. That definitely was not Yasuo! "Watch out Yasuo-san!" He nodded, he had heard the sound too. Something dropped down from the ceiling. It was a demon, but.... It was crying.? Shadow Breathing, Eighth form: Strike of justice 

(A eighth form where the user slices the enemy simply but hard. Can be used for long distances and short distances)

I guess it wasn't an Upper Moon after all! I had sliced straight through his neck. "That was quick!" Yasuo said. I laughed, "Yeah" Huh.. The demon didn't die? "YASUO-SAN! This battle isn't over yet!" He turned around and grabbed his katana which he had just put back. "Look! The Demon is multiplying!!" The main body that I'd just sliced its head off, turned into a different demon, which was by the way handsome! The head made a body and became another demon as well. "Yasuo, we have to get out of this house, we can't fight here!" Yasuo nodded. We both ran out of the house and ran onto a grassfield. The two demons, as expected, followed us. 

One demon was a fairly tall young adult male with a muscular build, long wavy hair that goes past his shoulders, and narrow red eyes that had the kanji of "Upper Rank Four" engraved into them. He had two prominent curved horns on his forehead and markings under his eyes that gave his face a cracked appearance. He wore the same kimono as the first demon, with the right half being covered in a pattern of flowers and lines with the left half being dark and lacking any detailed features. He also wore dark and a pair of hakama pants. He also carries around a Khakkhara.(A Japanese staff with rings on it) I also noticed there was something engraved onto their tongue.

The second demon was a fairly tall young adult male, possessing a muscular build, shoulder-length hair, and narrow green eyes with the kanji of "Upper Rank Four" engraved into them. He had two prominent curved horns on his forehead and cracked markings under his eyes, similar to the other one. Karaku wears nothing but hakama pants , a pair of zori , and two sash-like accessories on both shoulders. He was also carrying around a maple leaf-shaped Uchiwa. On his tongue was the kanji of  "Relaxed" engraved. And on the other demon's tongue was the kanji of "Anger" engraved. 

These two were really strange.. But hot! "We can do this" I whispered to myself. I saw that Yasuo was ready to strike, and he did. He ran towards the first demon at high speed and lifted his katana. The demon then lifted his Khakkhara and smashed it back on the ground. A huge lightning sorge had appeared from the Khakkhara and electrocuted Yasuo before he could reach the demon. "YASUO!!!" I yelled. I wanted to strike, but I had to think first. That demon is obviously very strong and there's gotta be a way to slice its head off... But first Yasuo, he'll die if he stays there any longer! Shadow Breathing, Fourth form: Massive Purple Flow! 

(A fourth form where the user uses their full speed to avoid the hardest strikes or attacks)

I ran at my full speed at Yasuo to grab him. The other demon was me coming and lifted his Uchiwa but I was faster. I took Yasuo away from the demons so he could rest for a few seconds. "Don't die on me yet, Yasuo-san" I said to him. He smiled, "I won't" I thought of a plan really quick. "Alright, I'll use my fog to block their sight and we can strike, don't make any sounds either!" I told Yasuo. He stood up. "Sounds good to me" We ran towards the 2 demons. 

Shadow Breathing, Slash Combo. (A combo attack formed from technique 1 and 5, good for fast enemy attack) 

(A first form where the user slices its appointment and dashes up into the air unexpectedly while creating a shadowy barrier

(A fifth form where the user creates so much dark, thick smoke that's really hard to see through)

I created as much smoke as I could and changed my direction to surprise them. The two demons looked confused but also prepared, at least, the demon with the Khakkhara looked prepared. He also looked like he was the leader of the two. "Isn't this fun Sekido?!" The demon with the leafs said to the other. "Shut up, Karaku!!" Sekido responded. I was there! One inch away from Karaku's neck!! I sliced! But he somehow noticed me and jumped away but I had damaged him. 

Yasuo went for Sekido. He used one of his silent Breathing Techniques. He striked, but Karaku already saw him and used his Khakkhara again to electrocute him. But not this time! I'll get him!

Shadow Breathing, Third form: Dark twisted tears! 

(A third form where the user goes straight for it's appointment while twisting around really fast and leaving a dark glow)

This one took less days than before but it's fine. Once a breathing technique is performed I'll put the description there no matter what, I know that no one will remember every single technique of a breathing style or that no one will switch between chapters just to find the description of it. So from now on I'll just put it there! (I hope that some people already noticed that it was Hantengu) 1127 words