On the Loose

3rd person's POV

"Remember our plan? Don't forget to bring the people out through the front doors. Be careful of the reporters and police. We might be.... wild sometimes" Haerin communicates with Heesoo through the phone she gets for the hero.

"Got it" the response sounds like the person is at ease, completely understands the instructions.

It's not that Haerin and Heesoo plan all of the violations. The robbery is not their plan, at all. They're just watching the television when there's a live broadcast at the scene of the crime. The robbers take some people as hostages inside the building as they have already known that they're surrounded.

Using this chance to be the Heesoo's first appearance, they go faster to the scene 

by cars... 

because Haerin can't take the risk of the hero stealing the spotlight before its time.

Camera? High quality.

News story idea? Already written.

Haerin? Ready.

Heesoo? A blessing.

Right after they arrive, they go to their own position.

"It seems like they are detained in the lobby, you can break through the upper floor and go down stealthily-"

Haerin doesn't get to finish her sentence as a glass-breaking sound has made its entrance into everyone's ears around the building. Of course, it catches lots of attention.

Haerin facepalms, 'it's okay, you are still a blessing' she thought endlessly but still holding onto her communication device with Heesoo, who closes it afterward. 'You're definitely a blessing!'

Heesoo just makes her way inside through the first floor, ignoring Haerin's advice.

The moment Heesoo makes a landing, she might as well knock down one of the abductors. "Can you tell me where the toilet is?"

The rest of the abductors aim their weapons in Heesoo's direction in surprise, while the hostages can be seen bowing down. Now all of their attention is set on Heesoo, they have no intention to make a deal as well, so she has to prevent them to hurt the others.

'Focus! Rely upon your instinct and avoid those bullets. Don't forget to protect these people' Heesoo says to herself before jumping high above the ceilings.

On the other hand, the situation outside is filled with an incoherent crowd. Not only the police and reporters, but pedestrians also stop by to see the incident. A never-ending gunfire sound keeps reverberating from the inside of the building.

Back to Heesoo, the abductors keep shooting at her while she amazes the people inside with her webs, hanging at the ceiling, and doesn't stop moving. When it's time for one of the shooters to reloading his gun, Heesoo takes the chance to confiscate his weapon by pulling herself closer to him.

Not wasting any time, she attaches her webs to his face and throws him to his friend, knocking both of them. Now, to make use of the pillar, she is swinging around the pillar, and thinks of herself as the disc in a discus throw, Heesoo releases the web attached to the pillar and thrusts forward to another shooter.

Just like that, 4 of the abductors go down. People inside the building are cheering for the hero. Of course, to make sure they are already saved, she asks one of the staff if there are 4 people only, which the latter convinces her.

"Now, what should I do?" Heesoo says, looking at the knocked-down people. Firstly, she takes all the weapons, just in case they get their consciousness back. Secondly, she follows the people to go outside, bringing the four as well. Gather them in a bag made of spider webs to ease her burden.

Heesoo expects Haerin to be the first one to greet her, but the scene in front of her makes her like a celebrity who has finished her work. The polices approaches her first to deal with the unconscious abductors. Have no reason to bring the hero, after securing the place, they just go.

However, the reporters seem to be eager for information. Heesoo feels relieved that the sun is still there, if not her eyes would hurt a lot seeing the camera flashes.

For this world, she's thought to be a fantasy, something not real. However, looking at the condition right now, it's like MCU has become real. People are curious about the hero. The news is broadcasted all around South Korea.

It's to be expected, especially by Haerin, except for the fact that she doesn't manage to stand exactly in front of the hero. People are pushing each other, causing Haerin to be blocked by the others.

Fortunately, Heesoo manages to get a glimpse of Haerin's position, so she doesn't hesitate to walk closer.

"If you have the power to stop the crimes, why do you hide all this time?"

"Is there anyone else with superpower aside from you?"

"Are you Spider-Man's child?"

"You just prove that MCU is real, is Kwangya real as well?"

Heesoo hates the camera flashes. She wants to get out of there. Ignoring all those questions, she keeps walking until she can grab Haerin's arm. "I'm sorry, but I will only answer her questions"

Haerin looks surprised by the statement. She can feel Heesoo's arm around her waist, "Now, excuse us...." and Haerin is already in the sky. The people on the ground can only catch Heesoo and Haerin's pictures swinging around the building, slowly disappearing from their view because of their inability to catch up.