Caught

The next day, I saw Aurielle walking to lunch with her friends, so I walked with them. I'm friends with most of them, so it wasn't a problem. 

I start walking next to Aurielle, in her gray sweatshirt with Kanfold embroidered on it. I looked down at her shoes, her mustache shoelaces jumping around with each step she took. So, being the awkward guy I am, instead of being "Hey Aurielle, look at all the snow outside", 

I am like "Hey Aurielle, what Ray said yesterday was so weird!" It could've been worse though, I could've stumbled on my words and say "H-h-hey auriehhle, I'm absolutely in love with you and I have everything that happens between us written in a journal you're gorgeous."

"It was! I think the only reason he said that is because he broke up with me two days ago, and yeah." Aurielle shrugged. She seemed perfectly fine with me talking to her. Aurielle's my first ever crush, and in my opinions, this is going fairly well. BUT I KNEW THERE WAS SOMETHING BETWEEN RAY AND AURIELLE! And what a jerk Ray is, Aurielle's a perfect girl, she wouldn't hurt a soul, so why hurt her? I couldn't believe Ray. At least it's known she's single.

"That sucks." I respond back to Aurielle, not being a total idiot.

"Yeah, he was a jerk anyway." See, even she admits Ray's a jerk. "So what's up?"

"Nothing much, you?" I don't remember much of what happened next, but I remember I was talking to her 'group' and I eventually started impersonating Cami, a girl in our math class. Aurielle was laughing. I think I got this whole 'getting her to like me' thing in the bag.

After that, we sat at our respected tables, Aurielle's group having to move across the cafeteria once again because some weird girls stole their table. I remember I was in line getting a can of Hawaiian Punch, and I was looking over at Aurielle's table, because it was right near where she was sitting. But then, 

Got

Caught.

Cassandra, a girl in my social studies class, caught me. I looked away in horror. I looked back over and she was turned towards Aurielle and 2 other girls I didn't know. I think the one's a girl in my homeroom, maybe. Aurielle had a shocked face, and then she had a face like "Guys I know, Alex is madly in love with me." Well, not those exact word-to-face translation, but you know what face. 

I was taken out of my wonderland when the lunch lady tapped me on the shoulder.

"That'll be eh dollar feefty." I handed her my 6 quarters, and I started walking away, when a whip of blonde and grey passed me. I almost bumped into her, but thank god I didn't. THAT would've been awkward. 

I wonder what's going to happen on Monday. Stupid weekends.