1600 People

Gosh, math was really weird today.

We got sorted into groups to check our homework, and it was me, Aurielle, this other really smart kid named Ray, and another girl, Olive, who isn't really relevant in this story.

Ray didn't seem happy with our group. He slammed his head against the desk at least 20 times and he didn't check his work with us. Me and Aurielle checked our homwork in the back 2 seats while Ray had his hissy fit and Olive sat next to him. Me and Aurielle almost always had the right answers. Aurielle's face was BRIGHT red, her freckles almost went invisible. Finally our teacher came around and yelled at Ray. Once Ray stopped he turned around and pointed to me and Aurielle. 

"You guys would be good together." At that point Aurielle looked like she could kill 1600 people and then some. She looked REALLY annoyed. I got really embarassed. I think I felt my cheeks turn pink.

So I joined in and said "Well you just made it really awkward, thanks Ray!"

"Really, Ray?" You could tell she was about to say something nastier, but she held off. That would of been a story. We finished our homework check, and I realized I had to go to my trumpet lesson. Ray went straight into the hall towards the water fountain when we were done. I think Ray's a bit mean. I think something might've gone on between Ray and Aurielle.

I wonder what went on after that. But whatever.