Scribbles

I want Monday to come so badly.

I can't wait to see that sandy blonde hair bouncing through the halls, her hazel eyes lighting up every time she answers a question in math class. I can't wait to hear that really airy laugh, that almost everyone hates. I like seing those freckles, I wanna connect them like a puzzle and see what they make.

If I told her that, she'd probably come back with some witty comment that's not funny to most people but hilarious to her. And me. Something like, "What, and make scribbles? Just don't use sharpies!" I don't give a crap that it probably wouldn't be funny.

Aurielle K. Kanfold, you will be mine someday. 

Today I went to the grocery store, and I thought I saw her, but then I realized that Aurielle lives all the way on the other side of the school district. It's not that big of a district, but it's big enough for her not to shop at the same Giant as I do. There's one on the other side of the school district. She describes where she lives as "the ghettos of Longman School District". I gotta admit, she kinda is.

Not that I know where she lives or anything.

I tried drawing her today. It came out kinda bad. I'm gonna stick to drawing cars.