CHAPTER 1

3rd Person POV

Y/n is a well-known singer for her R&B albums. She often goes to celebrity parties, concerts, and fashion shows. *buzz--* *buzz-* " hello?" y/n said. " Heyy sleepy head," Kayla said "yea what you want?" "girl, what you mean bout what I want you should be getting your ass ready for the show" "what show?" " Lord have mercy, the fashion show you bought tickets to?" " oh that, I got a few minutes to sleep" " no you don't, the show starts in 30" " shit, Ima get ready then love you bye" " mhm bye" I quickly get out of bed and take a shower then brushed my teeth. ' damn I need to hurry I style my hair wore my clothes and called in my makeup crew.

Hair

Clothes

Clothes

Shoes

Fast forward

Fast forward...

i got in my black BMW M4 F82 and drove to the event. "hey Siri, call Kay" while I the phone was dialing I arrived to the show. TBH there was no parking, but I got perks, so I found a spot. "You here?" Kayla said " yea wya" I replied "I'm near the carpet for pictures" " ight, you see anyone new?" " nah, why? " " I just wanna know can't a bitch be curious?" " ugh just get over here my legs are getting tired" " mhm" Cameras flooded the event with fans and paparazzi taking pictures of celebrities that attended the event.

You were escorted to the carpet to pose for the camera and walk to your seat for the show. " Hey, girl you finally made it!! Kayla said. " you sound happy" you look into her eyes " spill," you said " OK, ok, you see that boy group on the other side first row?" " yea " " they hot, GOD DAMN" " girl you need help." "says the one who needs it most lmao" " never learn" you look at the group again and see a familiar face.

BOOM

"OH SHIT OH DAMN!" you screamed but not so loud for everyone to hear. "What," Kayla said. "yk that group you told me you find hot right?" " yea... spill it!!" that's the eclipse boy group," " hold up slow down, girl you know them?" "Well yea I used to fan over them when they first came out, I only remember one member's name tho" "why?" because that man is fine an entire meal is what he is damn." "Show me him" "ill show you when I get home plus your party is today, so you need rest" "ight"

A/n✨✨: heyyy how yall doing, hope y'all liked the first chapter I just wanna give a heads-up that chapters will take long to upload mainly because I have school. Also if you have any ideas for the book please do not hesitate to message me. Now time for Quote of the day✨