chapter 15

"NAH THATS CRAZY" you said laughing at the story mina telling. You looked over at Bakugo and the boys watching them laugh with each other and Bakugo being pissed at some of the stuff they said. " Y/N? YO!" Vic yelled. You snapped out of your thoughts and replied. "Yeah?" the girls look at each other and start laughing. " What? " You said " we know you like Bakugo~" mina says in a low teasing voice so only the group could hear. " And we know you like Kirishima~" you said back to her. *ding *the screen of your phone lit up Notification from bitch😒. "What happened?" Momo asked. "her" you said with poison in your voice. "Oh, ugh what the bitch wants?" Mina said "Here, I don't even want to know what that sick bitch wants from me." You gave your phone to Mina.  You saw her type back to her, but you didn't care after what's she done to you, you just had pure hatred for her.

                                                                                 Bitch😒

Bitch😒: heyy

Me: what you want bitch

Bitch😒: damn why you so mad

me: last time I checked you slept with my boyfriend, stole money from me, and almost ruined my reputation.

Bitch: well, I'm sorry it's not that big of a deal😒

Me: to you it's not because you're just a whore who wants all the attention and can't have it because no one wants someone who is blood thirsty for fam. I'm surprised that I haven't exposed your ass yet.

Bitch😒: like igaf and i know you wont because my mom will beat your ass if you did🤣🤣

Me: tf do you want

Bitch😒: i just wanna say that me and my mom are coming to visit you for 2 weeks and dont worry we got and rented a house for 2 weeks

Me: Kill yourself and go to hell.

read

" Y/N... she is staying here to visit you for 2 weeks" mina said with anger in her voice. "That gives me enough time to collect shit on her cause one wrong move i will expose her ass." You said, " if you need help, we ... we got some ... unfinished business with her" Momo said.  you guys smiled like devils and got up from your table. " Yo we done we gonna bounce!" Vic said to the boys. The boys got up and walked to their partner that they brough to mall. you hold Bakugo's hand and smile. " Why are you smiling?" Bakugo asked " I'm just happy" you said with joy in your voice trying to forget what happened earlier. " Why?" " cause I'm with you silly why else do you think i wanted to go to the mall with you?"  " You don't wanna be a third wheel."  "Nah I don't mind being one, I wanted to spend some time with you" you said smiling you both get into the car and drive to your house.

I hope you liked this chapter even though its short. Anyway, who do yall think her is? Remember to vote and comment who you think her is. Love yall❤️❤️

✨✨Quote of the dayyyy✨✨