chapter 14

Bakugo walked to his BMW330i M sport in the color orange. He opened the door for you to get in, "Wow, I didn't know that boom boom boy was such a gentleman?" you said to teasing him. "Shut up" Bakugo said in an annoyed voice, " how bout a...NO" you said laughing. Bakugo stopped the car engine. " Why did you stop the car?" you asked, "I told you to shut up right?" he said with his vermilion eyes staring into your soul. The way he was looking at you made you scared. your body was full of fear and was still as a statue. " I'm so-so-sorry" you studder trying hard to say it whole. Bakugo's face tried to keep the mad look but end up breaking into laughter, he got back in the car and started it.

 "You should have- seen your face, so-so-sorry" he burst into laughter. " Stop I thought you were actually mad at me." you looked at the window with an annoyed look. Once you guys arrived at the mall you looked to your left and you saw the one and only's  Kayla and mina shopping together while Kirishima and Denki were scrolling through their phones. You grabbed Bakugo's hand and dragged him towards the store the girls were in. 

"Kayla Mina!" you shouted grabbing the attention of the boys and them. "Y/NN!" the girls screamed. " Bakugo?" Kirishima and Denki said in confusion. " Why are you?"  " Poodle head begged me to go to the mall with her since she doesn't want to be alone" Bakugo replied. "I heard that" Y/N said while looking through cloths   " Bakugo you know that you're not one to go to the mall with people especially when they beg you." Kirishima said with concern. " OK?? what does that have to do with anything?" Bakugo said 

"maybe Bakugo's in the mall with her because he really really likes her" denki said while poking Bakugo's chest. Mina goes over to the boys and asks them to follow her. "Why? denki asks " Because each one of you will rate our outfits, so I'm takin you to the fitting room and yall will sit on the couches and rate." mina explains. Kirishima, Deki, and Bakugo sit down on a purple couch and take put their phone and wait for the girls to get out and show their outfits. 

 " Were readyyy!!" mina shouts " now  our clothes are for the trip and were going to take turns coming out however our dearest Y/N wants to go last, let the show begin!" mina says with excitement.

Mina's outfi

                             Kirishima: 9/10                                                                                                                                                                          Bakugo: 6/10- to basic           ...

                             Kirishima: 9/10                                                                                                                                                                          Bakugo: 6/10- to basic                                                                                                                                                         Denki: 6/10 - i agree with bakugo