chapter 35

Warnings alcoholnudes, and sex toys

Before I start the chapter the rule of never have I ever for this book is that the person who has done whatever the person asked has to take a shot of alcohol and if they want share their experience.

Enjoy!!

"I put it on god, and he may strike me down if I'm lying  but THAT NIGGAS CJHEATING !!"  Vic yelled in frustration. " Vic honey how do you cheat in a game of never have I ever?? All you're doing is telling the truth of what you have done or have not." Momo explained to Vic. Everyone laughs at Vic's expression when she realizes what she has done. 

" Anyway, whose turn is it to ask?" Kayala asked, " Me " Todoroki responded. It took him a few seconds to come up with a question. " Never have I ever used a sex toy," the bicolored-haired boy said, the room became silent everyone looking at each other to see who did it.

 After a couple of seconds, Mina, Vic, Kayla, and Momo took a shot of alcohol. " I expected that from Mina, Vic, and Kayla, but MOMO?! GURL SINCE WHEN???" you said in complete shock. You've known this girl all of your high school years and some part of college, and you're now finding this out?

 I mean you can blame her for not saying anything because would you react if someone just came up to you and said 'Hey guys I just used a sex toy, and it was amazing.' You would honestly look at the person like they have problems.

 " I honestly don't remember when I bought the vibrator, but I know I only bought it because it was recommended by some girl in the store that the rose toy works better than my hands, so I went with her advice. But after that high school specifically 2nd year I didn't have time to please myself since I was piled with work and the same with college." Momo explained  

"Never have I ever...received a hickey"

You were hesitant to take a shot, but everyone here is an adult, and I'm sure they'll understand...Right? You were completely wrong as soon as you took a shot everyone's eyes bulged out of their sockets."Y/N L/N Since when did you receive a hickey?" You hear your friends say in unison. 

"I got a hickey a long time ago when pigs used to fly." you said joking around with them "Cut the crap girl you know we've been waiting on you to get some of that good good so who's the lucky person?" Mina said. You laughed at their reaction, "You all know I ain't no little kid, other people took a shot too."

 "Cause N/N we know you haven't received or experienced that good time with anyone, so who is the lucky person?"Momo says trying to persuade you. " I ain't saying shit," you said before going to the kitchen to get some snacks. 

Never have I ever sent a nude"

oh shit, you thought to yourself You've never sent a nude to anyone 1) people will take it to advantage because you're famous, and 2) that just not like you unless you real deep in a relationship with the person, boyfriend girlfriend type shit. 

people who took a shot were: Kirishima,Deku, Denki,Kayla, and ofc Mina

Never have I ever been a long game longer than expected. Mina, You, Denki, Deku, and Momo were drunk as hell. You guys were either laughing uncontrollably, attempting to do cartwheel (which you were able to do), sitting on people's laps, etc.