chapter 2 ( edit)

Y/N'S POV:

Once I got home from the show with Kayla I ran straight to my room just to make sure i was right about HIM ' god he's so fine but let me just go on his insta and see some of his pics' you go on your phone to his page and damn this man was just no words could explain how amazing and delicious this man was delicious

(Shout out to  this man on Pinterest just search up blond boy now back to da story)

After spending some time obsessing over Bakugo, you eventually got back to work. There was a new song that you had in mind, but you couldn't find the right beat for it. Your producer tried to help, but none of the beats matched with the hidden instrumentals that were on your mind. As a result, you decided to create your own custom beat.

You were keeping track of time because you needed to make a reservation for Kayla's birthday and take her out for the day. Frustrated, you exclaimed, "This isn't working! Kaylaaa!" She responded, "What?" You replied, "Get ready, I'm taking you out." She answered, "Okay!"

You stepped out of your studio and changed into a pair of black jeans with Jordan six rings, a cute black Powerpuff Girls shirt, and a black Nike fleece. "Are you going all black today?" asked Kayla. "Yeah, so what?" you responded. "Nothing, I'm just surprised because you usually wear more colors," Kayla said. "Let's go, don't worry about my clothes. Today is your birthday, so let's go celebrate, bitch!"

FAST FOWARD -> -> ->

Y/N'S POV:

We arrived at the clothing store and allowed Kayla to indulge in a shopping spree. I knew that she required some dresses for her upcoming business meetings and other events, so I gave her free rein. She selected some adorable dresses, such as a draped collar wrap ruched satin cami dress, a two-toned shawl colors pleated dress, and a solid rib knit dress.

After that, we headed to Marlin's Magic Shoes store, where my companion purchased three pairs of shoes. She got a white stiletto with faux pearl and ruffle decorations on the ankle strap, a pink stiletto with a bow decoration, and a chubby heel with black and gold metallic details. While she was busy using up my money, I took the opportunity to call my favorite restaurant and made a reservation.

KAYLA'S POV

As I was trying on the shoes I had picked out, Y/N surprised me by telling me that we were going to her favorite restaurant. Though I insisted on paying for the bill, she refused, saying it was my birthday. I felt guilty for using her money and not being able to pay her back, but she refused to accept any payment.However ill just give me a surprise in a few days.

 you know what time it is ✨✨QUOTE OF THE DAY✨✨

now remember every quote is special in their own way 😊

                                                                                                             - Nicki  Minaj