chapter 19

When you entered the room it smell of sweet caramel Hit your face.You enjoyed the smell and tried to savor it.
Bakugo goes in his phone and starts scrolling through it. Since he decided to get comfortable you might as well do so.

It wasn't like you weren't going to anyway. You took out your phone as well and started scrolling through tiktok. "Yo what you wanna do?" Bakugo asked.

" Well how bout I get to know you more beside the famous life and that bloodthirsty whore " you said.

Bakugo let out a laugh. "So who should start first then?" He asked
"I'll go first" you said since you barely talked about yourself.

" ok so as you know I'm the one and only Y/N, you already know my  life now time to actually know me." You said while trying to keep a positive vibe

You never really told people about your real life other then fame much due to family issues and that sone of a bitch cousin and aunt that you has.

You paused for a little. Bakugo could see that you looked stressed and not wanting to talk. " You know you don't have to do this", bakugo said trying to make you comfortable and not pressure to talk.

" No it's fine, you've told me something about you I might as well say something. " you said with a smile. " anyway, I hope to start my own business, but I just don't know what I would want to sell." You said laughing.

After an hour of getting to know each other. You guys had started to bond sharing the same pain and relating to each other.

When you guys finished asking eachother questions Bakugo decided to go take a shower." Eww you didn't shower yet?" You said " I got called by Mina when I was going to get the shower ready." Bakugo said.

"Ohh, my bad . " You said " mhm" bakugo replied with an attitude. You were on the bed waiting for Bakugo to get out so that you guys could watch a show. However his bed was surprisingly comfortable and you ended up falling asleep.

When bakugo came out of the shower he saw you sleeping in the bed. He admired your looks. Why do you make me feel this way Y/N? He thought to himself.

He carefully placed you on the right side of the bed while he slept on the left. Bakugo got in his side of the bed.He was finally able to drift into sleep after a few minutes of thinking until he felt someone cling onto him.

He turned around, his chest facing you and saw how you nuzzled your head closer to his chest trying to take in his scent.

He smiled and whispered " what are you doing to me Y/N, theirs this warm feeling in my heart thats unknown to me but every time I'm with you I feel it." He put his arm around you and drifted back to sleep.