chapter 10

KAYLA'S POV

I watched as y/n and Bakugo ran to the arcade. " OK let's just pair up and for Bakugo and Y/n let them do...whatever they're doing," I said. I paired up with Denki, Mina with Kirishima, Vic with Deku, and Momo with Todoroki. After everyone split up me and Denki went to a spin-the-wheel game. "FUCK YOU" I heard Bakugo scream. Denki and I shared a look and started laughing.

BAKUGO'S POV

" YOU TOOK ALL OF THE STUFF ANIMALS," Y/N said. "DO YOU SLEEP WITH THEM OR SOMETHING? AT LEAST LET ME GET A DAMN ANIMAL!!" "That sounds like a YOU problem" I laughed and went to a basketball hoop game (a/n:  I did not know the name of it sorry) " OI BRAT" " WHAT!"   Y/N walked over with an annoyed face.  'Why does she look cute wtf is wrong with me why am i thinking that?'  " What you want?" "BAKUGO...BOOM BOOM BOY" "SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DON'T CALL ME THAT" " I do what I want" "Sure let's play this."  " What is that" " A basketball game dumb ass" " If I beat you, I want 3 of those animals."

Y/N'S POV

  Bakugo and I played a few rounds it was 5-2. I was the two, after some failed shots I looked over at Bakugo and DAMNN ' this nigga got my legs weak look at this man's muscles. Lord forgive me for what I'm thinking but if you were me, you would do the same. Well... maybe not but damn.'   While I was drooling over this man's body, I heard screaming. "Everybody looks y/n and Bakugo" A girl yelled.  Bakugo looked at me, "fuck " I said annoyed. I heard Bakugo laugh. " ik you not laughing because I heard Y/N AND Bakugo."  A crowd was running towards us. 

" I got a plan," Bakugo said. " What's the plan? make it fast before the media eats us up." tell them that the others in my group are here, and they'll leave, simple as that."   "Have I ever told you I like the way you think?"  " OI EXTRAS TODOROKI, DEKU, KIRISHIMA, AND Denki ARE HERE SO SCRAM BEFORE THEY LEAVE, THEY GOT A SPECIAL STORY TO TELL Y'ALL" BAKUGO YELLED.

I laughed and took his hand to the gift center. We watch as the blood sucking reporters ran to find them. At the gift shop, I got a lot of candy while Bakugo got himself a basketball and some candy. The cashier counted our tickets and boom boom boy had the most. "Told you poodle," he said with a smirk on his face.

   We walked out of the arcade and went to the parking lot. " wanna go to the park over there?" I asked him. "Sure." " I looked at him with a confused face. "Sure that's it?" "Yea, why?" He asked, " I thought you were going to put up a fight." "Let's go before I change my mind."  "Let's put our stuff away in the car first."

 After we put our stuff away we walked to the park. I took his hand and ran to the swings. I sat down in one and patted my hand on the other. "Tch" he walked over and looked at the swing. "There is water on it."  " Oh, you can sit in mine." I got up and forced him to sit while covering his mouth knowing that he was going to refuse.  After I seated him down, I sat on his lap. ' Wtf am I doing,'

A/N: I hope yall liked the chapter I'm not Tryna make this book long the most would probably be like 20 chapters or Sumthing anyway yall know what time it is ✨✨ Quote of the dayyyy✨✨