Chapter 26 ( edited)

Bakugos pov:

*Phone rings*  "Ughh" I reluctantly grabbed my phone from the nightstand carefully to not wake up Y/N.  *Phone call from Deku*, I declined the call and started texting Deku

                                                               Deku🌳

Katchan: ill call you later

Deku: why?

Katchan: cuz I can

Deku: Anyway, you know where Y/n is? The girls called her but her phone was on dnd 

Katchan: no

Deku: katchan tell me the truth is she with you or not

Katchan: first don't ever call me that name again and like I said no

Deku: no and ok

seen

I put my phone on the nightstand and look on the other side of the bed to see Y/N sleeping like a baby. I got out of bed and took a 30-minute shower, did my skincare routine, put some clothes on, and fixed my hair before waking Y/N up.

The fit btw:

" Y/N wake up"  Y/n covers her head with the cover whining.  " one more minute.... please"  She turns over her body to the left side of the bed welcoming the warmth to avoid the cool air.  I walked and sat on the left side of the bed, "Y/N come on wake they looking for you so yall could shop"  I saw one eye open which gradually turned into two.  "ughhh"  Y/N stretched her arms out before getting out of bed forgetting she was naked but i don't mind.

 I watched as her hips swayed side to side making her ass bounce, and her melanin skin glowed while the sun beamed on her before she when in the bathroom. "BAKUGO!" Y/N yelled, " WHAT?" I replied walking over to the bathroom and leaning against the door frame. " All of my stuff is in my room can you get them for me please?"  " Sure, just tell me the stuff you need"  "Actually I'll give you the key to my room and Facetime you to show you where everything is cuz I know you have memory loss"   

     "Don't start."  I looked at Y/n with an annoyed expression to play along. "What? I'm being honest at least now shoo, let me get my phone"  She walked over to the nightstand and grabbed her phone. 

Time Skip-> -> ->  

" JUST CHOOSE A FUCKING OUTFIT ALREADY!!" I yelled through the phone. I was already in her room, got all of the stuff she demanded but now she's stuck on choosing clothes to wear for the day. "Wait point the camera other to the last dress," she said, I was in hopes that she would pick it but no. By the time an outfit was chosen her bed was a mess.  I put all the clothes back neatly for her before heading back into my room.