chapter 43

Y/N's pov

Today has been incredibly hectic. I couldn't even go to a store without being hounded by the paparazzi asking me about a recent post on Twitter.  Sam suggested I lay low for a while, but that just seems to be fueling rumors and damaging my reputation. To be honest, I want to address the media and share my side of the story, but news spreads so quickly and people I don't even know are appearing on podcasts, claiming things about me that aren't true. It's concerning how far people will go for a moment of fame.

                                                              text from Almia

 Almia: I saw the post tbh I would feel bad for you but I dont😂😊

y/n: what do you want

Almia: I need money about 100k my mom and I want to go shopping but don't want to use our own money

y/n: so?

Almia: so that's why we have you for😊

y/n: well no😊❤️

Almia: seriously that's how you treat family?

y/n: that's not how I treat my family  and on top of that family doesn't order other family members around I'm not going to supply you with any money from now on go work a job or something

Almia: you're such a bitch

                                                   end of text

I'm currently home "laying low" as Sam said but that shit is boring. katsuki,kiri, Deku,  Mina, VIC, Kayla, and Denki have been calling me all week nonstop and I do appreciate them but I'm currently not in the right state of mind to hang out or just talk. I just want to spend time alone and gather my thoughts the best I can. I walked downstairs to get a glass of water but was soon met with the doorbell ringing.  I walked to the door only to see my aunt. " what do you want?" I asked her in an annoyed voice behind the door. " listen here young lady if you do not give us our money to go out I will not hesitate to spread lies about your pathetic self!" she yelled through the door. I was getting tired of this, to be honest. 

Tiered of her treating e like a bank, like a doll, and low life. " I don't give a fuck get the fuck off of my property and go spread your shit to the media ill just tell you how much of a fucking folding slut you are both you and your daughter. YOU FUCKING DISGUST ME AND I HATE YOU! YOU TREAT ME LIKE IM NOTHING AND WHEN I HAVE SOMETHING IM YOUR NIECE?! WHAT TYPE OF AUNT ARE YOU?" I yelled at her through the door trying my best to hold back my tears. 

" Y/N DON'T YOU DARE YELL AT ME I AM YOUR AUNT AND YOU WILL DO AS I SAY! JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE FAMOUS DOESNT MAKE YOU ADULT YOU ARE UNDER MY PROTECTION AND-"  *slap* I slapped her as soon as I opened the door I was tired of her bullshit and her bossiness " Who the fuck do you think you are?  I am under my protection, not under some slut who got jealous of me finally reaching my highest point in life  and now wanting to come back into my life you and your daughter can say all you want but just know ill come back and expose you and this time it's not a threat it's a fucking promise." I said before closing the door locking it and going back to my room to call Kayla.

on a call with Kayla

Kayla: hello?