chapter 11

Bakugos POV

Y/N sat on my lap ignoring everything i said.  " Boy just shut up and enjoy the sunset, if sitting on you is a problem then I'll let you sit on my lap" she said laughing. " In your dream's poodle" I said. " It's so beautiful" she said " i know right" I wasn't talking about the sunset but about her. I felt this warm feeling in my heart every time i was with her, I think I like her.  " Bakugo, you know if you keep on staring holes at me, I'll look like SpongeBob" she said giggling. God, I love her laugh, " really then that would make me Patrick" " how?"  " Cause I said so".   * Click* * click* " Bakugo do you have a girlfriend?"  " Well, I do kinda"   " whatcha mean?"  She turned around to look at me.

 "She tells the media that were dating and makes it seem like it when in public so when the paparazzi's take pictures it looks like it but in actuality were not. She uses me for fame but no matter how many times I tell her no she doesn't listen. However, I've been planning to expose her soon, but I don't want to ruin her rep." 

 " Listen here and listen clearly if that bitch is using you for fame to get whatever she's craving for leave her  i know you don't want to ruin her rep but sometimes people outta learn from their actions. You can't just let her have the spotlight that you worked hard for while all she did was step into your life and get it. I say expose her and if you need help just call me, I'll put some cameras in her house and post every single thing she does on the media."  Y/N said. 

She put her hands on my   cheek while her thumbs caress' them. * Click* *Click* " your one crazy girl for putting cameras in a person's house to expose them" i told her.  "Only crazy to protect the ones i care about and love most." she smiled. Y/N got up and grabbed my hand lets go they probably looking for us she said with a big smile.

 A/N: Sorry if the chapter was short its 12:57 AM rn but I'm thinking about doing a triple upload for tonight...well morning actually. I've been gone for quite a while now due to the lack of motivation bc of the views I currently have on this book however the only viewer is me which is kind of sad. I honestly hope that this book can make it a long way but for now i will keep updating and try to stay positive about my writing.

✨✨Quote of the DAYYYYY✨✨