Chapter 9

3rd POV

Kayla opened the door and saw that the boys brought some extra guests. " I thought that it wouldn't be fair if me and Bakugo went and just left our crew at home, can we still go?" Kirishima said with his hand behind his neck. " Yea the more the merrier and I would be Hella mad if I knew that my friends went out without me." Kayla said with a smile while relating to what Kirishima said. " So, are we ready to go or not?" Bakugo said, "No we are not ready to go unfortunately y/n is still upstairs," Kayla said with an annoyed expression.  She texted y/n 

 Kayla: y/n hurry up their waiting.

Fine Bestie💕😘🙌: Yea I'm coming down rn

Kayla: finally got me waiting 3 years.

Fine Bestie💕😘🙌: keep talking and I'll make..

 you wait till you have grandkids.

Kayla: No please I wanna leave. 

Fine Bestie💕😘🙌: Thats what I thought😤

Everyone looked at the stairs to see y/n with a purple Nike tech tracksuit and purple Jordan 3 retros.  " OoOo more people, we're gonna have a blast was going to [ your favorite arcade] and the rest yall can choose, sorry for the wait by the way" y/n said. everyone went outside and into their cars, once everyone was out of the driveway you guys drove to the arcade. After 10 minutes everyone arrived.

 Y/n saw her friends from college and walked up to them. " OMFG MINA MOMO VIC IS IT YOU?!"  their eyes widen when they saw you.  " AAAAAA, YYY/NNN I MISSED YOU; I SAW YOU ON THE NEWS AND I WAS SCREAMING!!" Mina says, " BITCH YOU MADE IT YOU ARE MAKING BANDS JUST LIKE YOU SAID," Vic screamed, " I MISSED YOU BITCH WY THE FUCK YOU LEAVE US, THE GROUP CHAT, THEN NOW I SEE YOU ON THE NEWS!" Momo said the 3 came running to you. 

" Girl what are you doing here?" Vic asked, "Well I was having a meet-up with my friend and they invited their group, and now we're here."  " ohh can we come?"  Mina asked. "Ofc."   You got their numbers and saved it. The 4 walks up to where the Bakugo and the rest of the crew were parked. Kayla had a surprised happy look on her face. 

" AAAAAA BITCHARINAS YOUR HERE. Wait your here?!"  Kayla said. " What yall doing here? " "We wanted to hang out with each other, and we chose this place." Momo said, " ok while you guys catch up Ima tell the boys that we have a few more people," y/n said, "Hey guys!" you yelled. I ran into some college friends and invited them to come to join us I hope yall don't mind." 

 "it's fine" Kirishima said "Tch" I looked at Bakugo and smiled at him" You know I've realized you say TCH a lot don't you got and other expressions like damn, mmhmm, or something?  You know what Ima call you... Hot head. It fits you you are always so grumpy like a mad old man." You looked at him like a child that is waiting to unwrap a present.   Denki laugh at what you said. " she's right man PFTT-" " SHUT YO BITCH ASS UP AND GET YOUR FRIEND IM TIRED OF WAITING FOR YALL ASSES!" Bakugo yelled.

 " Ouch, how could you do that?" you said in a pouty tone " Do what?"   " You hurt me right here" you pointed at your ass and laughed " Kiss my fucking ass hot head" Kayla, Vic, Mina, and Momo came back. " Ight so what yall wanna  Split into groups and see which has the most tickets earns a prize 2, stay but yourself and see which person has the most tickets," Kayla asked.  everyone looked at each other while y/n just laughed at what Kayla's just said, 'You always gotta be the boss huh?'  "Groups," Deku said. 

" It would be nice to get to know one another." the rest of the group agrees except for Bakugo " What is it hot head cat got your tongue already?"  " I believe the cat will be getting your tongue when I bet your ass by getting most tickets."  " Boy, you Tryna challenge ME?"  "I am and what about it poodle?" " the person with the most tickets has to eat spicy food." You spoke. A smirk formed on Bakugo's face " Bet."  

 The way the kid said it with so much confidence 😂💀

ANYWAY, I'm back I took a long break but now I'm back.