Chapter 38

It's now 9:46 in the morning and everyone is up except Katsuki who usually sleeps in on Saturdays. Vic decided to go upstairs and wake him up, but Kirishima advised her not to, knowing well that Katsuki can be rude to her. Meanwhile, Denki and Y/n prepared breakfast together, cooking eggs, waffles, bacon, and fruits. The rest of the group sat at the island, talking and laughing. "Do you think boom boom boy will wake up?" Kayla asked, giving Katsuki a funny nickname that made everyone laugh. "I doubt it. He always sleeps in until like 1 in the afternoon on Saturdays," Deku replied. 

When Denki shouted that the food was ready, you hit him on the head and scolded him for being too loud. "Denki, we're right here, and Bakugo is sleeping. I don't need to deal with an angry pomeranian yelling in my ear about how loud we are," you said, reminding everyone of a mother. After serving themselves, they returned to the island to eat their food and scroll on their phones while still chatting with each other.

"It's 10:30, it's about time his ass gets up. No one sleeps past 10 in my house unless they have a valid excuse," Y/n said as she made her way upstairs to wake up Katsuki. 

♡₊˚ 🦢・₊✧⋆⭒˚。⋆♡₊˚ 🦢・₊✧⋆⭒˚。⋆

"So, are we all just going to pretend that Bakugo and Y/n like each other and are probably a couple?" Vic asked. Everyone looked at each other and replied in unison, "Nope." "Well, we need to find out if they are a couple first" Momo suggested. Everyone agreed with Momo's statement but the real question is how are they going to be able to prove that Y/N and Katsuki Bakugo are already a couple?

♡₊˚ 🦢・₊✧⋆⭒˚。⋆♡₊˚ 🦢・₊✧⋆⭒˚。⋆

Y/n POV

As I made my way upstairs towards the room where Bakugo and Deku were sleeping, I knew which room it was because all the other rooms were open except one. I entered the room and said, "Kat, it's time for you to wake up." He turned his back towards me and pulled the covers over his head. I chuckled at his action, then closed the door and walked towards him.

 I sit next to his lying body, removing the cover from him however I was met by him grabbing me and flipping me over back to the side he was on. " Kat you have to wake up bookie, I made food for you and it's like 10 something." Katsuki doesn't say anything, he only brings you closer to him snuggling his head at the crook of my neck.

In all honesty, I would let him sleep in for just doing that but I need everyone out of my house cuz I'm booked today and my concert for my album is today. I'm nervous aff but first I need to get this big baby to wake up. " 5 more minutes" Katsuki mumbles with his voice husky and rough. 

' fuck his morning voice!! He bout to make a bitch wet up in here god damn!!'

 I  removed his head from the crook of my neck and kissed him on the lip. " Kat I love you and all but you gotta wake up, I'm booked today and I got a concert to perform for my new album. I also got you a ticket VIP section by the way." I explained to him. " Fine," he said with a bit of an attitude but you decide to ignore it and replace it with a chuckle.

I get out the bed and walk over to him, stopping him in his tracks.  " come here" I pull him into a kiss but he always gotta make it long but ion mind. Katsuki bites your bottom lip making you moan. He took this opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth, letting his hands travel all around my body before picking me up.  Crossing my legs around his waist and going deeper into the kiss god I can never get tired of him kissing me. He stops kissing me and starts to kiss my neck, " Kat you can't leave a mark" you moan out.

 " Why? No one going to see"  He finds my sweet spot abusing it and leaving a hickey.  You moved your neck away from his lip," Kat I got things to do today, but tonight after my show I promise"  I said.  " mhm"  he replied before giving me 4 pecks on my lips. " love you" he said wrapping his hands around my waist. " I love you too Kat,"  I said back to him. 

For the first time in  my life I felt a swarm of butterflies swarm around my stomach I smiled at him before laughing. "what?" Katsuki asked confused about what he did, "Nothing, I just love you that's all now get ready your food is already cold" I gave him one last kiss and then left the room.

"Why are y'all all crowed up here?" I asked 

"oh shit," Denki said