chapter 22

It was now Thursday morning, but you were rudely interrupted by someone calling your phone none stop.

INCOMING CALL FROM SON OF A BITCH

The fuck does this bitch want from me' you thought to yourself. You ended up answering the phone, "what?" you said, "I'm coming over next week Tuesday" Almia said.  "don't come over I don't want you near me or my life."  " Mom Y/N said that she doesn't want use over!" Almia yelled to her mom.  "you're in trouble she said while laughing, your aunt got on the phone being mad as ever.

" Listen here Y/n i don't care what you say I'm coming over-" before you took your turn to talk, you recorded record to catch the entire conversation just in case.  "You know auntie Lina i know that you're only trying to take advantage of me and my famous life but just know i don't need you acting all responsible and telling the media that you took care of me when it was mom.

You're just a selfish whore who needs attention all the time just like your fucking daughter, go get famous by yourself through only fans or Sumthing cuz that's the only shit you good at. Isn't that why your husband left you?"

you could tell that she was mad asf but you didn't care she was the reason why mom was the way she is now and why kesh is gone. She fucked you up during your early teen years. "Y/N M/N L/n i will not let you-"  you hung up in her face and threw your phone on the other side of the bed.  "Fucking whore, Like mother like daughter, tch" you got ready for the day and meet everyone downstairs. "Y/N" they all said calling you over "Heyy yall i know y'all lou missed me" you said with a smile " MmmHm" Vic said.

" if that's what you wanna think?" Momo said "MOMO! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!!  you said in shock about what she said. you looked at Vic and mina with a death stare. " See what happens when yall wanna act smart, Ima beat the SHIT outta you" you looked over and see that denki and Kayla weren't here and realized that you didn't see them last night. 

" Mina i think your game worked but a little too fast for some" you told her "You noticed to?! I was about to say but didn't wanna jump into conclusions."  Vic said, "omg you are so nosey might as well be Pinocchio."  you said with a little annoyed face " bitch look how close me and mina are i swear you is blind it ain't funny no mo." Vic said.  "Both of yall hush up but anyway yea, they might be fucking.Mina's as eyes opened in shock. "What?" you and mina both asked her. 

" Ong when i went to check up on her she sounded a bit off, remember when we were in college and mina was talking to us on the phone while getting fuck?" Vic said, "Bitch shut uppp he had, good dick a bit."  mina said embarrassed. "Anyway, go on" you said.  " that's exactly how she sounded but instead of pounding in the background like mina there were grunts like they were close or Sumthing." Vic ended.

" Ima beat the shit outta of you if you bring it u-"   "oh please it wasn't the first time we caught you fucking while being on the phone." vic and you laugh then another question popped up. You looked all around and besides denki and Kayla missing Bakugo is also missing.  " Guys Ima be back" "ok."

you got on the elevator and pressed the 6th floor.  you walked over to Bakugo's room and knock on his door.  "ughh tf you want denki" Bakugo says before opening the door with a towel being wrapped around his waist. "oh" Bakugo says. you scanned his toned muscular body; water droplets fell down from his hair to his abs. "Shiii if only I was them droplets 💧 -" you said in a low biting your lip. 

"Bakugo smirked and told you to wait and that he'll be out in a minute. "Omg fuckk Y/N what were you thinking now he totally knows that you like him, ughhhh.

Messages: mina

you opened messages to see mina in a lingure outfit with a text below it.

' heres your surprise Kiri❤️😘'