Chapter 8: Home trouble

Soviet's POV:

We both stared at the dead body. I focused my Mind quickly and started untying my legs. Reich did the same. We both didn't exchange any words for the next 30 minutes. I was struggling to find out where exactly we were but It didn't take too long to signalise our Soldiers, where we were.

Timeskip to the car ride back home (Soviet's POV:)

We had left Reich at his Home a few hours ago. We both didn't say much, except we did have to talk and explain our Soldiers what had happened. I sighed, thinking of Reich. Yes I somehow still loved him. He had his Reasons for the stab. But I couldn't have an affair with him. It's Illegal and it wouldn't do any good for my Countries Reputation. I saw familiar trees passing by the car, signalising I was almost home. I stared out of the window, still sunk in thoughts. The car stopped infront of a large house. I looked at the red bricks and the closed windows. The door shined as green as always, even tough we had painted it in a „go away" green. (Please google If you dk what that is im lazy to explain) I payed the driver and went towards my house. I missed Russia and I just wanted to hug him. I ringed the doorbell and heard poltering coming out of Russia's Room. I saw him stumble past a Window and he opened the door. I expected him to hug me, but he just stared at me with a shocked expression.

S: „Hey Russia, Are you okay?"

Ru: „Uh.. your back already?"

I saw his expression change to a annoyed face. What had I miss? Why didn't he miss me? He seems like he had wanted me to forever vanish in war. Russia just opened the door widely and rushed to his Room. Maybe he puberty has hit him. I mean- It should of have by now he is 16. I sighed and stepped in the House. Again I heard Rumbeling from Russia's room and- whispers?! I hid behind a wall, next to the backdoor. I knew Russia was gonna come here, he always does. About 5 Minutes later I heard Russia whisper: „You wait here, I will check if my father is in his office." He sneaked past me into the living room and didn't see me behind the wall. Then he went back: „The coast is clear!" He pulled someone around the Corner and bumped straight into me. His face went white and his friend was hiding behind him. I pushed Russia slowly aside and uncovered his friends face. America?! I gasped. Russia looked at me in horror and America was just starteld. I scanned America and saw a hickey on his neck. America immediately saw what I was looking at and covered it with his hand. I felt Rage rise in me.

S: „WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT HANGING OUT WITH THIS CAPITALIST?!"

Ru: „DAD I'M SORRY BUT YOU CANNOT DECIDE WHO I HANG OUT WITH!"

S: „HIS DAD IS MY ENEMY."

Ru: „SO?! ONLY OF HIS FATHER IS YOUR ENEMY DOESN'T MEAN HE ALSO IS BAD!"

S: „HIS FATHER-„

Ru: „YEAH WHAT DID HIS FATHER DO THIS TIME? MAYBE HE TOLD EVERYONE WHAT AN ASSHOLE YOU ARE?"

S: „HOW DARE YOU SAY SUCH WORDS LIKE THOSE?! YOU ARE GROUNDED!"

Ru: „OH YEAH? MAYBE COLONIES TOLD EVERYONE UR GAY!"

I gasped. How did he know? How long does he know? Does he know who I like? I stared into Russia's eyes, which had swelled with Tears. His face was full of anger and glimmered in the sunlight due to his tears.

Ru: „SO NOW YOU CAN FINALLY SHUT UP?! I HAVE KNOWN WHO YOU LIKED FOR ABOUT 8 MONTHS NOW! AFTER YOU PASSED OUT REICH HAD SENT YOU A BIGILLION LETTERS, ABOUT HIM BEEING SORRY ABOUT SOMETHING! HE TRIED SENDING YOU THE RING BUT IT ALWAYS GOT RETURNED BACK. YOU ARE HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH A MAN. DEAL WITH ME DATING YOUR ENEMY!"

I was shaking all over my Body now, trying not to cry infront of my Son. My Breathing got faster, as I tought about his words. I slowly looked up, to see Russia more.. worried? I saw his eyes had widened and him staring at me. I gasped and took a deep breath.