ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘 - ℍ𝕖𝕣𝕠 ℂ𝕠𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕞𝕖𝕤

It was the second day of my time at UA.

And I was falling asleep during maths. Ectoplasm was at the front writing lots of algebra on the board while I was staring out the window at the back of the class. (Don't question the seating plan, as far as anyone is concerned, it works.)  If Tamo-san didn't make me do all of those chores last night I wouldn't be so sleepy. Lazy old man can't do it himself.

I never thought that being in the hero course would be so boring. I completely forgot that we would do actual school work, not just learn how to be a hero. Thank god that it was almost lunch time, then we would get to the good stuff. 

When the bell finally rang, I ran over to Mina and Kiri. We walked to the cafeteria where were joined by Sero and Kaminari. We all got our food and started looking for seat.

"Ooh, follow me!" said Kiri, spotting a free table. Or so I thought.

Kiri led us to a table that was currently being occupied by the Pomeranian with severe anger issues.

"Are we sitting with Bakugo?" asked Kaminari skeptically. 

"Yeah, I talked to him yesterday and he is a bit like Y/n. He really wants to be a hero but his personality is a bit off-putting," said Kiri.

"Hey, there's nothing wrong with my personality. And don't compare me to that explosive asshole," I hissed at Kiri, smacking him playfully while Mina, Kaminari and Sero laughed at my description of Bakugo.

We made our way to Bakugo's table and sat down, making ourselves comfortable while doing the opposite for Bakugo.

"What the hell are you extras doing here? Get lost!" commanded Bakugo. 

"Come on Bakugo, you don't want to be lonely do you?" countered Kiri.

"I don't want to be around extras like all of you," spat Bakugo while we all just sat there giggling at his small tantrum.

"You can stop with your hissy fit, we're not moving," I said. 

"Shut up water bitch!" shouted Bakugo.

"Just face it Bakugo, your stuck with us from now on," said Sero.

"Yeah, we've grown attached to you," added Mina teasingly.

Bakugo glared at all of us before huffing and continuing his lunch. We couldn't hold in our laughter and didn't start eating until there was barely anytime in lunch left.

We gobbled down our lunches and ran back to the classroom. I was in my seat just as the bell rang signalling the start of our first hero lesson. I am so excited to start! Nothing can ruin my excitement.

"I AM HERE! COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A HERO!"

What the actual fuck.

I felt my entire body tense up as the buff blonde 'hero' entered. I heard my class start to fawn over him. 

"I can't believe its really All Might," said Kaminari. Neither can I.

"So he is a teacher, this year is going to be totally awesome!" said Kiri. I beg to fucking differ.

"Hey look, is he wearing his silver-age costume?" asked Tsu. Why does that even matter?

"I'm getting goose bumps, it's so retro," said Ojiro. I feel like I am going to throw up.

"Welcome to the most important class at UA High, think of it as heroing 101! Here you will learn the basics of being a Pro, and what it means to fight in the name of good! Lets get into it! Todays lesson, we'll pull no punches!" shouted All Might. I could feel the general excitement from the presence of All Might and it was infuriating me. How can they adore someone who let my family be murdered?