ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟞 - ℍ𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕪 & 𝕄𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕪

"What is that thing?" asked Kiri, as he spotted the unnerving figure peering out of the purple mist. "Has the training started already? I thought we were rescuing people."

The person emerged fully and was closely followed by a large crowd of other dangerous looking individuals. 

A couple of my classmates and I began to move forward to see what was going on, but Aizawa quickly stopped us.

"Stay back!" he commanded sharply. He secured his yellow goggles in front of his eyes. "This is real, those are villains!"

Are you fucking serious!? Who even let these bastards get anywhere near here?

"The only real heroes I see are Thirteen and Erasure Head. Perplexing. According to the schedule we retrieved from UA, All Might should be here as well," said a deep, mysterious voice that seemed to come from the two glowing shapes that had formed in the purple mist. They sort of resembled eyes. Was this someone with a quirk that altered their appearance?

"So you scumbags used the press as a cover and sneaked onto campus," observed Aizawa.

And to try and find All Might as well. I swear to god he is the root of all of my problems! Why do the worst things happen when he is around me? I HATE him!

"Where is he? I went through the trouble of bringing so many friends who are eager to meet him. They want All Might, the great symbol of peace. I can't believe he's not here. Maybe if I kill a few kids he'll come out to play," said the creepy hand man. Now that he was fully out in the open, I could see that he had severed hands gripping onto his arms as well as the one resting on his face. 

After handy man's disturbing statement, Aizawa's scarf puffed up around him while Thirteen stood protectively in front of us. 

I stepped forward in front of Kiri and Mina. I wasn't going to let them get hurt on my watch. As I looked past Thirteen, examining the situation, I noticed and felt that many of the villains were dispersing themselves throughout the USJ. Handy man and Misty man were still by the water fountain. They must be the main ones. But there was a third.

A huge, muscular, person with a bird face was standing alongside Handy and Misty. I audibly gagged as I saw his exposed brain. "Oh my god that's disgusting!" I whispered to Mina and Kiri. 

Mina squeaked in acknowledgement and Kiri asked Thirteen, "What? Real villains? No way. How could so many of them get into a UA facility this secure?"

"Yeah, Thirteen, why aren't the alarms going off?" asked Momo.

"Good question, I'm not sure," she replied.

"Is the entire campus under attack or is this their only target?"asked Todoroki, "Either way if the alarm sensors aren't being triggered, then one of these villains must have a quirk that is masking their presence here. They carefully chose this isolated facility as an entry point at a time when class was being taught. There fools for trespassing here but they've thought this out. Whatever their plan, they must have a concrete objective in mind. But what is it?"

Damn boy, how did you pick all of that up?

"Thirteen get them outta here and alert the main campus. Actually if they've got the ability to block our sensors, then they might be jamming our regular communications too," pondered Aizawa. "Kaminari, try using your quirk to contact the school." 

"Yes sir," he replied nervously.

"What are you going to do? You can't fight them on your own! There's too many of them. Even if you can nullify their quirks, your fighting style is not suited to this. Your power works best in stealth and one on one fights. That's not going to help with a group," said Midoriya.