SEVEN - the one with alex's dildo

He looked up slowly, and saw Mr. Stikoudis, holding ..

ALEX'S DILDO?!

"D-daddy?" Spiridoula mumbled showing his ugly ass eyes.

"You made googoo dada mad bababoy, you need to get punished." Stikoudis added.

"B-b-but-"

"Shhhhhhhhhh baba boy" Stikoudis told him, grabbing him from the collar of his shirt.

He pushed him in a bathroom stall and turned on the dildo.

"You know the similarity between this dildo and me?" Stikoudis said licking the inside of his ears, tasting it.

"W-what"

"We are both turned on." He added as he took off his shirt and started licking his armpit hair. When the hair was wet enough, he started braiding it.

Spiridoula started moaning. He couldn't control himself.

"Boi ti sto diaolo gamw giati exei ginei sto sxoleio mpourdelo gamw!" Anton shouted as her voice echoed inside the room.

Both of them were confused.

"Uh. Uh. English please?" Stikoudis asked as Spiridoula elbowed him.

"Ah. Eh. Boi what in the satan why have become the school .. party with ouza?" Anton responded unsure.

"Eh?" Spiridoula questioned as he raised his eyebrows, showing his white boi rizz.

"Uhm aniwais." Anton said as she left.

Spiridoula sighed loudly.

"Phew-"

He felt himself being pushed against the wall.

"We are not done yet, vava voi." Stikoudis said as he licked his crusty musty dusty nasty lips.

Spiridoula gulped gulped.

WARNING:
MATURE CONTENT

Stikoudis quickly took Spiridoula's shirt off again, showing the ugly braids he made with his armpit hair earlier.

He licked his lips again. "Zamn vava voi you turn me on so bad." He said as he licked his dirty belly button. Spiridoula moaned at the sensation.

Stikoudis took off Spiridoula's pants as he turned on the dildo again. He put against his flat dirty poop ass.

Spiridoula moaned again as he started to play with the braids on his armpit hair, trying to distract himself.

Stikoudis suddenly put his hand on his lower stomach with a smirk, reaching lower .. and lower ... Spiridoula widened his eyes, as he heard something. "Eh, Stikoudi-

Stikoudis' grip on his small ass dick tightened. "Shhhhh vava voi, and don't call me that."

Spiridoula tried getting him off him

"Okay yeah-"

"Call me senpai zaddzy naddy papi." He said in a seductive tone.

"Yeah but-"

"No buts, the only but is that flat cute butt of yours." He said as he winked at him

"Yeah okay but-"

"Don't worry cutie patootie, we'll have fun."

"Okay yeah but-"

"Vava voi, shut the fuck up." Stikoudis said as he was SO done with him.

He started licking the inside of his ear again, tasting "Stikoudis there's-"

"Vava voi call me Stikoudi one more time and I'll fuck your eyes." Stikoudis said pushing the dildo further in his ass.

"Nyaaaahhhh~~~~" Spiridoula whined in an aesthetic anime gorl uwu senpai way.

"What's my name?"

"Uhh ... Zaddy daddy something."

"No. NO! SAY SENPAI ZADDY DADDY PAPI! SAY IT!" He said as he grabbed his balls

Stikoudis was sooooooo turned on.

"Say it."

"Senpa-"

"Now what in the Mia Khalifa porno is going on?" A strange yet familiar voice asked.

Stikoudis scoffed.

"THAT WAS WHAT I WAS TRYING TO TELL YOU BITCH." He shouted at him.

Stikoudis rolled his eyes.

"Who is it?" Stikoudis asked in a serious tone. They heard the door of the bathroom stall unlocking.

Spiridoula gulped gulped loudly. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck."

"You want me to fuck you?" Stikoudis asked with a smirk.

"NO SHUT THE FUCK UP-"

The door opened ..

PORTOKALIS?!

He crossed his arms, showing his white ass rizz at them.

Spiridoula quickly threw the dildo out of the window, hearing someone yell.

"Uh .."

"What were you guys doing here?" Portokalis asked.

"Well uh .. Spiridoula was joining me during my smoking break-"

"YOUR WHAT???? SMOKING ISN'T ALLOWED HERE." Portokalis shouted.

Spiridoula gulped gulped loudly again.

"Uh- Uh- I meant uh .. we were doing drugs-"

Spiridoula hit his head against the wall. "Idiot motherfucker." he whispered to himself

"DRUGS?! BOI WHAT THE FUCK THIS IS A FUCKING SCHOOL??" Portokalis shouted again.

Spiridoula sighed loudly as he put his hand on his face. "He was just .. helping me with something." Spiridoula added.

"Yeah I was helping him get his legs sore-"

Spiridoula elbowed him immediately.

"Oh. Oops." Stikoudis said.

There was an awkward silence in the room.

"OMGGG YES I FOUND MY DILDO!" Alex's voice was heard from the school yard.