THIRTEEN - the one with the burglary

Spiridoula went straight to his home, the appearance of Mr. Tsiboukis making him shiver.

A tear ran from his lips as memories rushed through his head like a wave. "No, no Spiridoula. You gotta stay strong!" He shouted to himself, punching his chest dramatically.

He turned his bluetooth speaker on, connected it with his phone and put his favorite song.

"THIS IS MY FIGHT SONGGGGGGGGG!" He yelled at his non existing mic.

He sobbed for a few more minutes before a buzzing sound jiggled throughout the room. His gaze drifted to his phone, the sight of his phone making him furrow his eyes.

"Is .. it .. Stikoudis?" He tried convincing himself, getting the phone in his palms.

He closed his eyes hesitantly, before turning the screen on.

His widened his eyes at the message.

"McDonald's Double Big Mac with 3 Fries and one huge Coca Cola (Zero, because we care about your health.) cup on Sale right now! Order!"

He wiped his tears as he unlocked his phone.

3 Hours Later

Spiridoula sighed loudly as he held his tummy dramatically. "Ah, I shouldn't have ordered that 4 times .." He scolded himself.

He was laying on his bed, watching his favorite adult movie, The Smurfs. He always found Papasmurf hot.

He even had the urge to masturbate but he would just cover his dick with ketchup and mayo from his Big Macs.

He groaned as he got up, carrying his garbage to the kitchen.

He was humming to the Smurfs' intro as he washed the dishes like a good house wife (his bill was just too high so he didn't use the dishwasher).

He started swinging his hips to the rhythm of the intro, before hearing a loud bang inside his house.

He flinched as he immediately looked behind him, the sight of the dark hall making him tremble a bit.

He grabbed a dirty pan from 5 months ago, covered with omelette play-doh and took a dramatoc main character pose before taking a few steps forward.

He gulped gulped as he heard footsteps coming towards him. But it felt like it wasn't coming from the halls ..?

He peaked, reassuring himself it was just his imagination. He sighed out of relief, not feeling scared anymore.

He turned around as an attempt to continue washing his dirty ass dishes, but he felt himself being pushed against the wall.

"What the-"

"You .. You .. THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" A familiar voice shouted at him before shoving a napkin with poison down his mouth and nose.

He knew he had heard this voice somewhere .. He wasn't sure though.

He found himself fainting a few seconds later.

The Next Day

Spiridoula woke up suddenly, sweating uncontrollably and looking around as if he didn't know where he was.

He could obviously recognize his apartment from everywhere, but he felt something was off.

He soon then realized he was naked, his clothes were thrown messily around the room.

He covered his mouth in shock, not sure why, he didn't know what was happening.

He noticed his half-eaten Big Macs from yesterday rotting on his desk. "Ew." He mouthed while makingba disgusted face.

The sudden appearance of someone startled him.

"Hey .. vava voi." naked Stikoudis' deep voice said as he leaned against the doorframe like the mafia boss alpha male guy boss boyfriend material he is.

Spiridoula felt his heart pounding harder than that one time he got pounded by Stikoudis like crazy.

"Stikoudis?" He asked, not believing in what he saw.

"It's not just him here, bunny boy." A familiar voice said from his left, uncovering his naked self with the blanket.

"MR. CLEAN?!" He shouted moving away from him.

"Hey! I am also here!" Another familiar voice shouted, pushing Spiridoula off him.

"P-portikalis?!" He shouted again, getting up from the bed to avoid naked Portokalis.

"Morning~" Stikoudis hummed, wrapping his hands around Spiridoula.

"Wh-what-"

"Hey, Spiridoula." Another familiar voice spoke, coming out from the closet, also naked.

"Ts-tsiboukis?!"

"Yes. It's me .. darling."

"No- NO- NOOOOOOOOOOO" Spiridoula shouted as he moved himself like crazy.

"Hey- Hey! Spiridoula! Are you okay?" A faded voice shouted from the backround.

Spiridoula's opened his eyes shot. "Eh?" He hummed as he rubbed his eyes.

"Are you having a nightmare?"

"What?"