SIX - the one with the new teacher

"Ehhhhh .. Wait for a bit!" He said while sweating uncontrollably. He started panicking.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

He started searching for something, something that is big enough to cover his small yet noticeable boner and something that won't attract the others' attention.

Then, he saw it.

A fake, cheap, ugly Gucci coat from laiki.

"Ew." He said outloud.

But he didn't have any other choice. He grabbed the coat hesitantly. As he grabbed the coat, the smell of old cheese and fish hit him instantly.

"Now who the fuck owns this coat." He asked himself.

He got up from his seat, tying the coat around his really sexy petite waist and went with Mrs. Diavolaki to the meeting, in A2 classroom.

As soon as they got in, his gaze couldn't get off Stikoudi. He looked so sexy.

"Damn .. He looks like a sexy hot 9'9 mean cold mafia husband. Mhmmmmmm." He thought to himself biting his lip. He sat down beside him, as he kept staring at him.

Stikoudis had his gaze fixed on his phone, checking Porn Hub. As soon as Spiridoula saw the screen, his boner got harder.

Oh no.

Stikoudis noticed Spiridoula had sat beside him.

"Hey vavaboy." He said in a seductive tone.

"Uh, hi." Spiridoula mumbled pressing the fake gucci coat on his lap, trying to hide his lap.

Stikoudis sniffed him. "You smell so good vavaboy .." Stikoudis whispered to Spiridoula. Spiridoula blushed visibly and covered his face with the coat, revealing his boner.

When he came back to reality, he realized he fucked up. He removed the smelly ass coat off his face and looked at his lap.

He left a sigh of relief when he realized that his small ass dick couldn't make the boner visible. He threw the coat across the room and crossed his hands happily.

"Now what the fu-" Giagia was about to say, but Portokalis entered the room.

He seemed serious?

Spiridoula gulped gulped bc he couldn't handle Portokalis' scary yet ugly gaze.

"So, useless ass staff- I MEAN, my fav teachers, I have an announcement to make." He said in a serious tone crossing his hands.

Portokalis started speaking. "So as you may know, the school year has already started, but we still need some more teachers so-"

"Teleiwne re bastarde exoume kai douleies!" Anton shouted.

"English please." Portokalis asked nicely.

"Eh .. Ah .. finish you .. bastard, we has jobs" Anton responded.

"Eh?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

"Bastarde." She mumbled in an accent.

"Uh, anyway. So we have a new teacher, you may come in." Portokalis said, pointing at the door.

Everything got intense, serious backround music started playing out of nowhere. Spiridoula started sweating uncontrollably.

"Hey!" A buff, hot, sexy, bald man with glasses said.

"Damn." Spiridoula mumbled.

Stikoudis looked at him with a scary look on his face.

His vavaboy liked that bald ass?

Damn.

"My name is Mr. Clean but you can call me Baldi." He said with a smile on his face.

"Sexy." Buff Doge said out loud, without realizing it.

"Uhm. Anyway ... What do you teach?" Aggelaki asked as she drooled.

"Im a religious studies teacher uwu." He said with a cute tone.

"Pw pw kseneraaaaaaa" Anton said as she made a fake snoring sound.

"So no homo .. Damn." Buff Doge mumbled looking sad. Portokalis started coughing, making Spiridoula come back to reality.

Spiridoula noticed that Stikoudis looked and indeed was really jealous.

"My vavaboy is only mine .." He thought to himself.

"So, yeah. If anyone wants to tell me something, meet me after school in the basement." He said winking at Buff Doge. Buff Doge licked his lips and winked back.

"Zamn that dick must be big." Spiridoula said drooling over his flat ass.

The Next Day

Spiridoula was in B2 class.

"Stikoudis didnt call me yesterday, Im depressed." Spiridoula said sighing loudly.

"Shut the fuck up we are writing a test." Despoina said.

"You don't want me to yeet you out of the window, do you?" Spiridoula asked in a serious tone.

"Nahhhhhhh jit's mad again." Ioanna mumbled to Dimitra.

"Nah I aint mad bitch, yo mama mad be ause SHE GAVE BIRTH TO YOU." he said loudly.

"Nahhhhh jit's mad at ma momma." Ioanna mumbled at Dimitra again.

"SHUT THE FU-"

Suddenly, the floor started shaking.

"EARTHQUAKE, EARTHQUAKE FONSGQTSUSJJS OMG HELP HELP HELP" The whole class started screaming.

Spiridoula was standing there serious like 🧍

"Nah I ain't dealing with you little shits, go die." He said as he grabbed his bag and walked out of the class like the girl boss he is.

When he reached the halls, the earthquake stopped. He heard a noise from the bathrooms though. He approached them, and heard two familiar voices coming out of a stall.

Suddenly, Buff Doge and Mr. Clean came out of it.

He quickly hid behind the bathroom door. Mr. Clean was zipping his pants and Buff Doge his pants.

Huh?

Buff Doge was about to kiss Mr. Clean but Mr. Clean slapped his hands off. "No homo." Mr. Clean told him with a disgusted tone.

"Wha- WHAT." Buff Doge shouted.

"Hetero for life." He said in a serious tone.

"B-b-but you literally railed me a minute ago? YOU CAUSED AN EARTHQUAKE WITH YOUR COLOSSAL DICK?" He explained to him.

"And? No homo." He said again.

"B-b-but you bought me a bougatsa yesterday .." He mumbled, trying to stop his tears.

"And?"

"And y-y-you winked at me." He said in a shaky tone.

"Damn bro, I'm as straight as Mr. Spiridoula, what's your problem." Mr. Clean responded.

"Spiridoula is straight?' Buff Doge asked scratching his head.

"Ya, his Sid from Ice Age looking ass looks straighter than my momma." He said leaving Buff Doge shocked.

Tears started forming on Spiridoula's face.

"No homo? But hes so hot .." Spiridoula thought to himself.

Buff Doge and Mr. Clean left the bathroom, so Spiridoula could cry out loud now.

"Vava boy." He heard a deep voice in front of him.

He froze in the spot.