TWO - the one with the love confession fail

"PORTOKALIS?" Spiridoula shouted. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

Portokalis stood there, shocked. As soon as Spiridoula realized, he got off the wall and approached him, walking away from Stikoudis.

"It's not what it looks like, sir!" He added.

Lucky for them, Portokalis was just shocked about how they got locked in the office.

"What is going on, did you guys get locked up here?" Portokalis wondered.

Spiridoula scoffed, before exiting the room, leaving Portokalis and Stikoudis speechless.

After that incident, Spiridoula refused to see or talk to Stikoudis. He felt used. But he was getting closer to Portokalis as the time passed.

Stikoudis on the other hand, was extremely jealous. He was gay and had feelings for Spiridoula. That night was important to him. He had a crush on Spiridoula for a long time.

Oh how angry he looked every time they interacted. One day, he saw Portokalis flirting with him, and oh god Stikoudis was REALL MAD at both of them.

So during lunch break, when Spiridoula went to the male teacher's bathroom, because he had to take a big fat shit, Stikoudis had a plan prepared.

After he was done, he was washing his hands, since they were covered in shit, as he was unable to clean his fat ass properly.

He didn't notice there is a black figure behind him, in the mirror.

"What do you think you're doing, love?" He heard a deep voice saying behind him.

His eyes widened at the sound, he immediately turned his back to face him, Stikoudis.

"Wh-what?" he said in a shy uwu tone, avoiding eye contact.

"Stop playing dumb, baby boy." He said with a smirk on his face, trapping him between his strong juicy arms.

"You must get punished." He said, leaning his face closer to his.

"D-dont come any closer." He mumbled, his breath hitching.

He started giggling as he put his hand on his tiny uwu waist. He pushed him off him, and ran outside of the bathroom.

Stikoudis giggled at his silly goofy actions, he found him cute.

Spiridoula on the other hand, saw ... Portokalis on his way outside.

"Oh." He muttered, looking clearly disappointed.

Oh?

"So you don't like me .." Portokalis mumbled in a sad tone, drifting his gaze to the dirty ass floor.

"What?" Spiridoula questioned, visibly confused.

"Nothing." Portokalis mumbled again, while holding a teddy bear and some heart shaped chocolates.

"Damn, was he going to confess?" Spiridoula thought to himself.

Portokalis then, left the room, visibly sad.