SEVENTEEN - the one with the "365 days" type of mansion

since it's chapter seventeen, i want to remind yall smth.

STAN SEVENTEEN‼️💯

anyway lesgo

Spiridoula was looking outside the window like a main character as he was sitting in a sexy red Bugatti's front passenger seat, completely ignoring Stikoudis' presence near him, as he was driving him and Spiridoula to his huge mansion, which he bought with his daddy's money.

Spiridoula was listening to I Woke Up in a New Bugatti, trying to match with the situation from his fake airpods.

"Are you really going to ignore me?" Stikoudis asked him, having a small view of him from the corner of his eye.

Spiridoula continued listening to his masterpiece, as he silently cursing at the pedestrians' clothes. "Ew is that a fake Chanel bag?" He thought to himself.

"Hm?" Stikoudis hummed as a repeat of his question. He turned his head to take a glance of him, as he slowed the car down, since they were in traffic.

Stikoudis observed the features he could take a glimpse of carefully, as he and Spiridoula haven't met up for 3 weeks now.

He sighed loudly, as he realized that Spiridoula didn't miss him as much as he did. As if that flame that was burning their relationship was slightly going out.

He went back to driving the vehicle as they finally got out of the traffic. "Ew this bitch still wears clothes from laiki." Spiridoula thought to himself.

"So .. this is my house .." Stikoudis said awkwardly, as Spiridoula was blinded by the luxurious view he was looking at. "Woah .." He mouthed.

"So uh .. I would l-"

Spiridoula ditched Stikoudis and immediately headed inside the beautiful mansion. Stikoudis formed a thin line with his lips, as he missed another chance to talk with Spiridoula.

Spiridoula immedialy ordered Stikoudis' butlers to cook him a nice and big meal because he was hungry.

Stikoudis approached him, but as soon as Spiridoula saw him, he rolled his eyes like the baddie he is and walked away to go check if Stikoudis had any Gucci or Chanel clothes in his wardrobe

Stikoudis watched him walk away with a clearly upset look on his face.

Spiridoula on the other hand was stealing a few cloth pieces, since he was poor as fuck. Stikoudis wouldn't mind, right?

He posed in front of the huge ass mirror Stikoudis had in one of his 7171771 bedrooms that he had for his kinky shits and acted as if he was Kylie Jenner.

He took a few pictures of his ass and posted it on Instagram. He hoped it would blow up!

It didn't.

But he didn't stop trying out clothes.

When he head the bell Stikoudis' butlers had to inform that the food is ready, Spiridoula walked downstairs to eat his meal.

He had to go through the living room in order to go to the kitchen.

There, he noticed Stikoudis looking out of the window, talking to his phone.

He decided to ignore him as he was still upset with him, but he overheard something he hoped he hadn't.

"What do you want? No! I won't give you another chance! We are done, Paparoupa!" Stikoudis said in an aggressive tone.

"Pararoupas? The guy that was with Tsiboukis?" Spiridoula muttered to himself, not loud enough as he didn't want Stikoudis to realize he was there.

"What's up with these two .." He muttered again before heading to the kitchen.

"Come onnnn babyyyyy!" Paparoupas whined through the phone. "Shut up!" Stikoudis shouted at the phone.

"Don't act like you didn't get nervous when you saw me~"

"Yeah that's because you're ugly as fuck."

"What?"

"NOTHING!" Stikoudis shouted as he mentally cursed at himself.

"So? Wanna got out tonight?"

"No."

"Come on~"

"I SAID NO!"

"What if I reveal your little secret .."

"What." Stikoufis felt his heart drop.

"I don't know .."

"Paparoupa .. no .." Stikoudis mumbled as he looked shocked.

"Got out with me then. You don't have a choice." Paparoupas said in a seducive tone.

"Fine .." Stikoudis mumbled as he tightened the grip on his fist.

"Good baba boy. I'll wait for you at Wendy's at 8pm." Paparoupas informed as he hanged up.

Stikoudis sighed out loudly. He checked the time on his phone and it was 6:30pm.

He had to get ready.

At 7:35pm, Stikoudis was about to leave the house silently, as Spiridoula had to go sleep earlier, due to his current condition.

He walked towards the main door with slow steps and opened it.

"Stikoudi?" Spiridoula asked as he was in his ugly ass pjs.

"Ah!- Oh fuck you scared me." Stikoudis got startled at Soiridiula's sudden appearance.

"What are you doing?" Spiridoula asked as he was looking at him with a cold expression.

"J-just going out with some .. co-workers!" Stikoudis tried to cover his date up.

"The teachers are hanging out without me?!" He asked as he looked clearly annoyed.

"Ah- I meant- old co-workers!" He excused.

"Aha .. Okay .." Spiridoula yawned cutely.

"Yeah- Okay, bye! I love you!" He said quickly before closing the door behind him, sweating.

Spiridoula kept burning holes with his eyes at the door.

"What are you hiding Stikoudi .."