TWENTY ONE - the one with the after summertime

"No..no.. It can't be you.." Spiridoula sighed. "This.. THIS ISN'T REAL."

"It is Spiridoula~" Diavolaki said as she approached Spiridoula.

"No- NO!"

"Hehehehe~"

"Wait, you were the one who ate my spanakopita right?"

"Huh- What spanakopita?"

"Thne who the fuck ate it.." Spiridoula mumbled confused.

"THAT AIN'T THE POINT SPIRIDOULA."

"RIGHT. No, no! Don't get any closer-"

"Mwahahaha"

"Spiridoula! Like Rick Astley said, I'm never gonna give you up!" Stikoudis shouted as he opened the front door.

"Wha-"

"Stikoudis my love!" Spiridoula ran towards him as he hugged him tightly.

"Damn this is jut like Red Velvet's Peek-A-Boo music video.." Stikoudis observed the house.

"Stikoudi?" Diavolaki said as she took her hood off.

"Diavolaki-? What the fuck is going on?"

"We.. we.. uhm.." Diavolaki thought. "We are filming a Red Velvet music video."

"Huh?"

"Y-yeah-!"

"No! She is lying!" Spiridoula shouted. "She tried to do black magic on me!"

"WHAT?!"

"That's not true!"

"Yuh-HUH it is!" Spiridoula shouted as an uncomfortable silence filled the room.

"Chile anyways so-" Diavolaki said as she ran towards the window and jumped from it.

"Wait NO STIKOUDIS WE CANNOT LET HER GO!"

"Baby calm down." Stikoudis placed his hands on his nonexistent waist.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP THIS IS SERIO-"

Boom.

Stikoudis kissed .. Spiridoula?

"H-huh?" Spiridoula thought to himself as his cheeks turned red.

Stikoudis pulled away. "Look, I am sorry for earlier, but my date with Paparoupas was nothing but platonic, okay?"

Spiridoula's eyes lightened up as he looked up at Stikoudis. "Uh-huh." He nodded slowly.

"Good.." He pulled him closer to his embrace.

"Okay but she ate my spanakopita-"

"Oh god will you just shut up for a second and let us enjoy the wholesome moment?!"

"Okay sorry.."

A few minutes of silence passed before Spiridoula decided to break it, again.

"How did you know I was in danger?"

"I-.. I actually didn't, it's just.." He paused. "An unknown caller ID called me and a strange voice told me to head straight to the house, then the call ended."

"What?"

"Yeah.. I don't know, maybe it was one of your neighbours?"

"Probably."

-

Ah.. Summer, what a nice opportunity to relax, an opportunity to go on a holiday. The environment surrounding you is more beautiful than ever and it's calling you to give up whatever the fuck you're doing and go outside to touch some grass. In summer's embrace, nature flourishes with vibrant colors and warmth. What better way to savor lazy afternoons and the simple joys of outdoor adventure? It's a season of endless possibilities and cherished memories in nature's playground. Ah.. what a lovely season.

Except for Spiridoula, whose paycheck is worse than Michaela's as a waitress at her own family's business.

Yeah, he didn't go anywhere, again. He did spend time with his lover, Stikoudis though. Unfortunately he couldn't go on a holiday either because he moved out from his last home to go at another village as a junior high school principal, that thankfully is near Spiridoula's still current workplace.

Heartbroken Spiridoula obviously tried not to let this get to himself, not working with his loved one anymore didn't mean the end of the world, right? His routine would remain the same, the only part of the day that changed was the time he would meet up with Stikoudis, that's all.

"Goodmorning Mr. Spiridoula!" Some dumbass kids from the new A1 greeted as Spiridoula walked with a model walk inside. "Fuck my life." He responded unbothered as he entered the teacher's longue

He sat in the teachers' longue as he revised the subject he would teach these dumbass kids from C2 for the first day. Ah yes, time has really passed. At least they will finally leave this school next year.

As he was making a few corrections and daydreaming about his evening date with Stikoudis, "Morning!" Giagia said as she entered room.

"Goodmorning.." Spiridoula mumbled, focused on his work.

"So uh.." Giagia left her bag on her desk as she walked towards Spiridoula's, before sitting on it. "Have you seen the news?"

"What news?"

Giagia and the rest of the teachers in the longue let out a loud gasp as they all gathered around him. "You don't know?" The new english teacher; a tall, fake blonde woman with fake Dior clothes and a Starbucks coffee in her hand asked. Her name was Holy Holly.

"What? What should I know?" He sighed.

"The previous principal-!" The new technology teacher; a bald, cheap version of Walter White from Breaking Bad said in his annoying voice. His name was Tailor and he looked like someone who had raped a child and buried it in his neighbour's garden.

"What? What about Portokalis..?" Spiridoula's expression changed to an upset one; he clearly had a bad time with him.

"2 weeks before schools opened, he went on trial for his innocence!" Bro explained.

"Innocence? What?"

"Yeah! Apparently there is a witness in the coffee shop the exact place, day and time the coffee given to Diavolaki was bought!" Giagia said in disbelief.

"Woah.. so the culprit might not be Portokalis?" Spiridoula was shocked.

"Yes!" They all said in sync.

That exact moment, a new figure entered the room; he was tall, his clothes looked casual yet complimented his body finely, his bald head gleamed in the daylight, his expensive sunglasses preventing his vibrant oceanic shade eyes from getting blinded by it.

"Pray, refrain from shouting, and do compose yourself." He said with a smirk on his face.

"Woah.." Spiridoula's eyes sparkled.