EIGHTEEN - the one with the crossover episode 3

When Stikoudis left, Spiridoula decided to go watch his favourite show: My Style Rocks. Oh how much he loves talking shit about other people's ugly ass outfits.

Even though the show was TERRIFIC, Spiridoula was feeling down and moody. He felt really unmotivated to eat 4th pizza.

He ate it anyway.

Spiridoula sighed out loudly. "Why am I like this .." He asked himself.

"What did you say, sir?" An ugly maid of Stikoudis' said.

"Jesus .. I didn't call you .." He mentally cursed at himself. "Okay." The maid bowed and left.

"His staff members are so annoyi-"

"Did you call me, sir?" The maid asked.

"I DIDN'T FUCKING CALL YO-"

Suddenly, his phone beeped. He bit his inner cheek, and unlocked it.

"New McDonalds' for our customers! Six BigMacs, with a diet Coca-Cola of course, and 2 McFlurries with extra extra chocolate. Get them from the nearest shop now!"

Spiridoula felt himself feeling hungry, despite the fact he had already eaten.

He got his fat- petite I meant ass up and went to change. He couldn't lose a special exclusive offer like that.

He wore tight little Chanel skirt that didn't even fit him in order to show off his ass, socks with slippers and a Mickey Mouse top he got from ZARA.

It girl material.

He took a few pictures for his #OOTD stories, posted his ass on OnlyFans and then braided his hair and armpit hair to look even more sexy.

He grabbed his Gucci bag one of his ex boyfriends' gifted him for Valentine's Day and opened the main door. "Did you call me, sir?" The maid asked.

"Shut the fuck up." He mumbled before closing it and approaching the parking place. Out of all Stikoudis' cars, he picked a pink Bugatti.

He loved it.

He blasted the "I woke up in a new Bugatti" song and drove to McDonalds'.

He was surprised there wasn't a crowd, like who would want to lose such offer?

Spiridoula entered the building and he saw ..

MR. CLEAN AND TSIBOUKIS CHATTING?

"Oh no. Nononono-" Spiridoula mumbled to himself as he took a few steps back, ready to leave.

"Spiridoula! Hi!" Mr. Clean waved at him, trying to catch his attention.

"Aha .. hah .. hi .. Mr. Clean .." He waved bavk awkwardly. "Come here, sit!" Mr. Clean pointed at the seat next to Tsiboukis.

Spiridoula gulped as he approached the table with slow steps. He looked at Tsiboukis for a few seconds before taking his seat.

"So? What should I bring you to eat?" Mr. Clean asked. "Uh nothing, nothing. I am not that hungry. I wanted to check something." He tried making up an excuse.

"Aha .. I see." Mr. Clean replied.

Suddenly, Spiridoula felt a hand touching his thigh. "So, did you recover?" Tsiboukis asked with a grin.

"Oh hell no." Spiridoula thought to himself.

"Yeah .. I am feeling better." He lied.

"That's nice!" Mr. Clean spoke. "I was worried, you know?" He added.

"W-worried?" Spiridoula mumbled as he felt Tsiboukis' hand go further.

"Yeah. I was the one who took you to the hospital."

"T-thanks." Spiridoula said as Tsiboukis was teasing him.

"So, what else is new?" Tsiboukis asked, trying to send Spiridoula over the edge.

"Nothing. Nothing." Spiridoula spoke briefly so he doesn't make things awkward.

Mr. Clean tried continuing the conversation "You know, Buff Dogo called me last night and dude was crying like a-"

Tsiboukis' hand was around his dick's era, making circles on his skirt.

"And oh my gosh I told him "Shut up you weird homo I am not-" Mr. Clean kept talking.

Suddenly, he felt Tsibouki trying to squeeze him.

"Alright-! Uh- I have to go!" Spiridoula jumped from his seat, sweating.

"Oh, uhm. Alright, see you at school!" Mr. Clean gave him a warm smile.

"School? What school? School's over."

"Uh yeah some kids will have to go gives exams in Music." Mr. Clean rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.

"What."

"Yeah .."

"Alright .. See you." He walked away, tightening his fists. "How do these dumb fucks even fail Music oh my god." He thought to himself.

He got in his Bugatti, as he stomach started making sounds. "And I didn't even get my meal .." He mumbled.

"I will just go to Wendy's." He thought to himself.