Everything changes

So there will be only a few more parts next, I feel kinda sad to be ending this story, but I also look forward to my next one. I really hope you will be there with me again, leaving comments and voting.
But first we have this story to finish. I think maybe 2 more parts, but that depends on how things will go.
Thanks so far for your reads, your comments and support. I really appreciate each and every one of you. ❤️❤️😘

6 months later:

"Good morning my gorgeous wife." I hear Daniel whisper in my ear.
"Morning hubby, is she awake yet?"
"She's starting to wake up, can you believe it's her first birthday?" I feel the mattress move when he rolls over to get out of bed.
"Well after the crazy party the team organized for her yesterday after the race I have to."

I smile when I think about it. After the Monaco Grand Prix yesterday there was a party in hospitality. And not because Daniel won again, but because Phoenix turns one today.
They had a huge birthday cake shaped like a teddy bear and way too many presents to count.
She didn't really have a clue what was going on, but she loved ripping the wrappings off the presents.
Today we're going to keep it much smaller. Just our friends and Daniels family.

"Hey birthday girl, that was a good sleep huh." I hear Daniel talk to his girl in her room. She moved to her room a while ago. Or well her new room, we have a new apartment, because when we found out we were having another baby we realized we didn't have enough bedrooms.
Luckily there was a bigger apartment available in the same building so we decided to buy it and we moved there during winter break.
The guys were amazing, they all helped us move and that made us live there within a week of buying it.
So now Phoenix has a new room and we have a nursery for baby nr2.

Speaking off baby number 2. I really have to get up, because I need to empty my bladder.
I get up and look down, my bump is pretty big again, but I only have about 6 weeks to go.
My due date is July 19th which will be a bit nerve wrecking because that is around the weekend of the Hungarian Grand Prix.

Daniel goes into our bedroom with Phoenix who is getting so big already. I can hardly believe that a year ago I gave birth to her. She was so tiny back then and now she's already walking around the table and a couple of weeks ago she suddenly refused to drink from me.
I admit it was hard to quit breast feeding her, but now I will be able to have just one baby feeding from me once it's born. Again we don't know what we're having, but Daniel is convinced this time it's a boy, so just for fun I say it's a girl.

"Dadadada." She says when Daniel is throwing her in the air. I hear her giggle while I'm washing my hands and then make my way back into the bedroom where she and Daniel are playing on the bed.
"Hi sweetie, happy birthday." I climb back in bed, not very smoothly I admit, because this bump is getting more and more in the way.
She throws herself in my arms and wraps her little arms around me.
"Mama!"