Introduction

What if you'd spent years trying to blend in with the crowd? At constant fear of being hunted for what you were?

And what you possessed...

For Hale Aelsen, this is her life. 

After years on the move and hiding from those who seek to bring her and her kind to extinction, Hale is happy and settled in the city of Auburndale alongside her mother - finally being able to make a life for themselves. 

Except when Hale unknowingly saves the life of the Lord of Auburndale - a member of one of the six houses of Infinity, she is rewarded with a position in the household - meaning that she is now at risk of being exposed for who she really is. 

As Hale strives to protect Steve and his family, she wonders how long she can pretend to be something she is not, especially as she finds the unthinkable happening. Falling for the man who should be out of her reach...

Warnings and Tags for this story are as follows: 

- Age Gap Romance (Oh boy is it)❤

- Slow Burn 🔥

- Smut 🥵

- Oral Sex 👄

- Violence (although I'm not going into great detail with that) 🩸

- Strong Language 🤬

- Death or mentions of death (Once again, not going into great detail)💀

- We may see a little bit possessive behaviour from Steve 😏😉

These will be updated if anything new appears but those are the main players. 

This is certainly a different direction from what I'm used to, but I like pushing the boundaries. Updates will be as and when ;)

Here's to hoping that you will all love Steve and Hale as much as I already do!

Gee x