I

Sorry in advance for any grammatical or typing errors in whole story..... Feel free to point it out so I can correct it..

____________________________________

The main Theerapanyakul mansion was tense, Kinn was trying his best not to shoot the guy who was on his knees, tied and bleeding from forehead. Porsche pretended to be calm but everyone could tell that Omega was on the verge of tears.

Tankhun and Porchay consoled Porsche while Kim was busy over the phone to get any possible news, Top rubs his mate's shoulder to calm him down. Venice was tense but he still remained calm as he tried to handle Phayu. The young alpha's eyes were blood red as he glared at the tied beta.

Vegas circles the beta before pointing his gun at him, "Where are the kids? Tell us and I promise not to harm you"

The beta coughed and spat next to Vegas' shoe instead, which provoked both Vegas and Phayu. Phayu pushed Venice away before rushing towards the beta and grabbed his collar, "Where's my brother?! Tell me!"

Vegas looks at Phayu and sighs, he puts his hand over Phayu's shoulder and speaks in a soft voice, "Let me handle it, don't worry we will find both PraPai and Saifah. Nothing will happen to them.."

"You can handle it?! Really you can?! It's already four hours! If only my Paa was here! You all are useless, brainless idiots!" Phayu shouted angrily as pushed Vegas' hand away, Vegas was stunned by younger's reaction.

For an 11 year old, the younger alpha was too fierce. Venice walked over to them and pats Phayu's shoulder as he spoke, "Phayu, I know you are worried but that's no way to talk to my dad. Everyone is worried, they are doing their best.."

"And it's not enough! Fucking whole bunch of people and can't even find my brother!" Phayu screamed in anger, everyone frowned but remained quiet.

Tankhun scowls at younger alpha's rude behaviour and was about to scold him but Macau signals him to remain quiet. Phayu sighs before kicking the tied beta in the groin. The man screamed in pain but Phayu was unaffected.

Four hours ago, The trio was supposed to go over to Theerapanyakul's mansion to hang out but soon after class, someone kidnapped PraPai and Saifah. They were at the school gate and PraPai's guard was nowhere to be found, Phayu forgot his notebook and decided to go and get it. When he returned, he heard scream from PraPai.

Phayu rushed quickly in panic and found Saifah trying to help PraPai escape but the kidnappers grabbed him too and threw both of them inside the Car. The last guy was about to enter when Arm and Pol arrived on the spot and shot him in the leg.

"Calm down.." Venice rubs Phayu's shoulder, he can understand the younger Alpha's frustration. Venice was worried about his cousin too, PraPai wasn't the smartest and Venice was worried about his safety.

"..Tch, My Paa was right... You Theerapanyakul was just trouble magnets...." Phayu whispered in annoyance which triggered Tankhun and shouted back, "Oh shut up! If your Paa is so great, where is he?! Not worried about you and your brother anymore?!"

"You..." Phayu looked at Tankhun and was about to speak but Kinn interfered, "Khun stopped arguing with the kid. Venice, please take Phayu up. Stay there till we call you down.."

Venice nodded and grabbed Phayu's hand, the younger struggled at first but then gave in when Venice gave him a stern look. Both the alpha left the hall and Kinn approached the tied beta, "Tell us already, who is behind this and where are the kids? Don't test my patience anymore..."

"Italians are behind it! I don't know where the kids are..." The guy said suddenly, Kinn gave him a confused look and was about to speak when they got interrupted by guards who came rushing inside, "Khun! Italians are ..."