XII

"Are you okay?" Vegas asks in worry as bends next to Pete's chair and touches his cheek in worry. Pete was startled, his face turned red due to attention while others in their surrounding stared at them in curiosity.

"Vegas! I'm fine!" Pete spoke in a raised voice when Alpha pats his hair while looking at him with worried eyes. Vegas stares at Pete for a while as if checking on him before he sighs in relief and says, "Saifah said you're not well, so I panic..."

"Saifah!" Pete looks towards their youngest son who shrugs as he speaks, "What! You told me to get Dad quickly!"

Phayu and Venice shook their heads and decided to focus on food instead of watching their parents flirt. Pete looks back at Vegas who was still on his knee and tries to get him up, "Vegas! Everyone is looking!!"

Pete was feeling shy when others looked at them and whispered among themselves, Vegas slowly gets up and pats Pete's hair before taking a seat with him. Rest of the lunch went smoothly but Pete would still look in that omega male's direction who was chatting with Vegas before.

Once they all had eaten, Vegas went for the bill while Pete decided to get the kids some ice cream. They all were enjoying themselves at the entrance, waiting for Vegas. A few minutes later Vegas returned and watched them in amusement, "What about me, Huh? Where's my share?"

"Can you have ice cream while driving?" Pete asked Vegas which made Vegas stare at him quietly before sulking, the alpha quietly walked towards the car while kids gave a disappointed look.

"What?" Pete asks as licks his ice cream, Phayu and Venice shake their heads while Saifah pouts, "Paa! That was mean!" Saifah complained while other two nodded

"Huh?! What did I do?" Pete asked in confusion

"You're bullying dad! He wants ice cream too!" Venice pointed out which made Pete rolled his eyes, they heard a car honk and walked it while kids were still giving Pete disappointed look

"I feel bullied!" Pete whispered in frustration once he got in the car, Vegas started the car and when he looked up, he saw Pete holding ice cream for him.

Vegas looks at Pete in confusion while the beta makes a grumpy face, "Eat fast! It's melting!" He complained as he held the ice cream in front of Vegas' face.

Vegas smiles softly before licking the ice cream, he looks at Pete before taking a bite of ice cream and he whispers, "So delicious..."

"Paa, did you get sick? Your face is so red!" Saifah pointed out which made Pete touch his face and he pulled him away feeling shy, "Get your own ice cream!"

                                 The kids fall asleep as soon as they return back to the beach house, Pete ordered them to go to their beds while he guided them inside. Later, Vegas returned to the kitchen and checked the fridge. He didn't notice Pete walking into the kitchen till turned around.

"You need something?" Vegas asked when he noticed Pete, Pete fiddled before replying, "Water, I came for water..."

Vegas quickly grabbed the glass of water and handed it to Pete who started drinking but stopped when saw Vegas staring and scowled, "Why are you staring?"

"I'm enjoying the view.." Vegas replies bluntly which turned Pete flush and Beta shouted in embarrassment, "Or did you mix something in water!"

Vegas took the glass from Pete and slowly took the sip while staring at Pete who didn't know why started to feel warm and he looked away. Vegas handed him the glass back and left the kitchen without saying anything.