XI

The next day, during breakfast, Phayu stares at Vegas intensely while the alpha tries to eat his food. Pete noticed the tense atmosphere but was confused why Phayu was staring at Vegas. Even Venice and Saifah noticed it

"Why are you staring at dad like this?" Saifah asked in curiosity, Phayu looked at Saifah before staring back at Vegas, "It's between me and Mr Vegas.."

"Share with us too" Venice said in amusement as he wondered what Phayu did to make Vegas so tense.

"Ask him.." Phayu replies instead before he starts eating food.

Soon after breakfast, kids left for school while Vegas and Pete were left behind. Pete didn't have anything to do today so was planning to see Gin's progress. He went to his bedroom to change, Pete was putting on the coat when Vegas entered the bedroom

"Are you busy?" Vegas asked nervously as he looks at Pete, Pete looks at Vegas through window and shook his as No

"Then, are you going somewhere?" Vegas asked in curiosity, Pete turned around and gave Vegas confused look as he wasn't sure why the alpha was asking all these questions suddenly

"I'm planning to meet someone" Pete replies not giving Vegas much details, Vegas sighs as he nodded before leaving.

Later that night, when Pete returned he found the whole Mansion dark. Pete was confused yet worried as he found no guards around the mansion gate, he entered around in worry and called kids names and Vegas but received no response.

Soon Pete noticed candles and roses decorations in the hall, Pete became quiet as he walked towards the table where the bouquet was kept. Pete picked up the bouquet and sighs as he knew that Vegas was behind it.

"Do you like it?" Vegas asked as Pete approached, Pete turned around to look at Vegas and spoke, "Where're kids?"

"Um, at the Main family... I was hoping to spend some quality time with.." "Why?" Pete said, interrupting Vegas who looked back at Pete in confusion.

"Because Pete, I ...." "Vegas, you know that I'm not looking for a romantic dinner or any other such gesture.." Pete said in a flat tone, Vegas sighs before he spoke again.

"Pete, I want us to make up.. I want us to forget our past and ......"

"But I don't want to forget about it..." Pete said sharply which made Vegas look at him with an upset look, "Then what do you want me to do, Pete?"

"I want you to make me love and trust you again... Romantic dinner or date isn't going to make me believe in you, Vegas..." Pete spoke in frustration as stared at Vegas. Vegas remained quiet which made Pete further upset.

"I'm tired. I'm going to my room to sleep..." Pete put the bouquet down and quickly went upstairs while Vegas was left behind all alone. He looked towards the stair sadly as he sat on the chair, wondering what he did wrong.

The next day, Phayu noticed the tense atmosphere between Vegas and Pete and shook his head in disbelief. Again, Saifah and Venice weren't aware of what was happening but decided to remain quiet.

Later Phayu followed Vegas to the study room and took a chair opposite Alpha, "What happened? Paa is upset.."

"I planned a romantic dinner but I think I messed it up.." Vegas replies in an upset voice

"And what made you think a romantic gesture would fix everything? You guys have avoided each other due to miscommunication!" Phayu pointed out which made Vegas realise that Phayu was right

"So, what should I do?" Vegas asked Phayu who looked at Vegas in disbelief, "Mr Vegas! I'm a kid! How can you ask me such questions!"