XIII

Pete looks at Vegas in surprise, he doesn't know how to react to Alpha's proposal. Vegas looked at Pete sincerely and spoke, “Pete, marry me? I love you and want to be with you forever….”

“I…” Pete was speechless, he wasn’t expecting Vegas to pull out the ring and propose to him suddenly. Pete wanted Vegas to do something romantic like this but he never thought Vegas would actually do it.

“So… it’s no?” Vegas asked, thinking Pete’s silence meant no. At last, Pete took a deep breath and turned to look at kids instead, “You all plan it together?”

“Do you accept it?” Phayu asked back instead

“What the hell is it supposed to mean?” Pete looks at Vegas who was still on his knees and then at kids

“Well, what do you think it is, Paa?” Venice questions Pete, Pete felt his eyes twitching and he pulls his hair in frustration

“So it’s no? Dad stood up! Paa rejected you..” Saifah said in an upset voice as he looked at Vegas who nodded sadly as he stood up.

Meanwhile Pete looked at them in disbelief and shouted in frustration, “When did I say no?!”

“You didn’t say yes either! My poor dad!” Saifah said as he went to Vegas’ side and pats his back.

“It’s okay, we will try…” Vegas was about to put the ring away when Pete snatched it from him and put it on his ring, “Don’t you dare!” Pete looks at Vegas in frustration.

“Oh…” Vegas whispered as he stared at the ring on Pete’s finger.

“Paa don’t like romantic stuff! take note dad!” Saifah whispered to Vegas who nodded slowly.

“God! Why are they all so annoying?!” Pete groans while Vegas and kids watch him. Phayu cleared his throat and said, “This means Paa has accepted the proposal..”

Venice and Saifah cheered while Phayu grins at Vegas, the kids rushed to hug them while Pete was left dumbfounded, “Wait? Something feels off...”

“Nothing is like that Paa, you’re overthinking…” Phayu said in amusement as Pete pats his hair.  Vegas hugs Pete from behind while Pete was busy still thinking about how fast things escalated.

                                As soon as Everyone received the news, they started preparing for the wedding. Pete was confused by their suddenness but he couldn’t point out what was wrong, Porsche and Top dragged him to suit while Tankhun and Porchay were planning the event along with the kids.

Kinn, Macau and Kim were responsible for handling everything else. By the time Pete could understand anything, he stood at the altar with Vegas standing opposite him. Pete scowls when he saw Vegas grinning at him which made Phayu look at him in confusion,

“If Paa isn’t ready, we can cancel the wedding and leave” Phayu spoke calmly as he looked at Pete, Pete stared at Phayu dumbly which made Phayu repeat himself again.

“Paa don’t want this?” Venice asked when he saw Pete so quiet, Pete rolled his eyes and then pulled their ears, “Don’t try to act smart me, I know you helped your dad in all this!”

“Paaa! It hurts!” Venice complained while laughing, Pete let them go when the priest started the prayers. Pete nervously licks his lips as he looks at Vegas, he was feeling both excited yet scared as he knew that with this marriage they would be bound forever.

“Are you regretting it? We can cancel…” “Shut up! You don’t dare to try to escape! Since you decided to marry, you have to suffer!” Pete interrupted Vegas and hissed in annoyance