II

Ever since the kidnapping incident, the security of both the main and minor houses has become stricter. None of the family members were allowed to go anywhere without a guard.

It was Venice's birthday and other than family members, only twins were present at the main family house. The kids gathered in the centre and wondered why they weren't cutting cake yet.

Venice was smiling but it didn't reach his eyes, Saifah noticed it first and spoke, catching everyone's attention, "Aren't you supposed to be happy? It's your birthday"

Vegas looks at Venice who tried to brush off Saifah and keeps looking towards the door of the mansion, PraPai looks at his cousin in confusion and asks, "Phee, Are you waiting for someone?"

"That, I...' Venice became quiet as he shared a look with Vegas who sighs before walking towards them and putting his arms over Venice's shoulder, "Let's cut the cake, Ven"

"But Paa.." Venice said sadly as he looked towards the door again, all adults understood Venice and surrounded him. Porchay pulled him into a hug as he spoke, "Phee decided to play this game for a little longer, I hope Venice won't give up so easily.."

"Yes! He actually sent you a gift this time..." Macau spoke enthusiastically to cheer Venice when Porchay hit him in stomach with his elbow

"Really?" Venice looks at Macau excitedly, Macau smiles in pain while Porchay gives him a disappointed look.

"Alright, let's cut the cake before PraPai decides to do it himself.." Kinn joked to ease the situation which made PraPai pout and pulls Porsche's hand, "Paa! Seee! Dad is teasing me!"

"It's okay! It's okay.. we will punish him later" Porsche assured PraPai who gave Kinn a grumpy look.

Finally, Venice cut the cake and everyone became busy eating. Phayu who was helping Saifah to clean his mouth, suddenly remembered his Paa putting something in his bag and asking him to hand it to Venice

He took a package from his bag and gave it to Venice who looked surprised, "Our Paa told you to give it to you.."

"Ahh.. no need for a gift.." Venice felt awkward to receive gifts from twins as they weren't that close.

"Take it, my Paa packed it himself.." Saifah said as he recalled seeing Pete packing the gift last night.

Saifah at first didn't find it weird as his Paa used to prepare gifts for Gin and Noeul too.

But then he noticed Pete hugging the sweatshirt and crying. He was about to ask his Paa if he was alright but then Pete took the wrapper and sweatshirt to his room

Venice nodded and unwrapped the gift, it was a lavender-coloured sweatshirt. Venice pulled out the sweatshirt and was hit by nostalgia, it smelled like Pete.

"Thank you... thank you so much, it smells really good" Venice whispered emotionally as he hugged the sweatshirt tightly..

A couple of years passed and Phayu, Saifah and Prapai became best friends and mostly found together all the time. It was Sunday morning when twins arrived at the Main house, Arm and Pol took them to PraPai who was trained by Vegas how to use guns.

The young alpha turned 9 years old and Kinn decided that it was time for PraPai to learn self defense to protect himself and get used to the mafia world. Porsche wasn't happy about it but he knew the danger PraPai was surrounded with all the time.

Kinn asked Vegas to teach PraPai as he knew both Porsche and he won't be able to control PraPai, they have spoiled him rotten. Kim wasn't an option and he didn't trust the guard to handle PraPai.