X

A couple of days later, Phayu noticed how Saifah loved to be around Vegas but when he noticed Phayu, he would pretend to avoid Vegas. It was another day, the kids just returned from school.

Saifah was about to run to the kitchen where Vegas was making them lunch but stopped when he saw Phayu walking towards the stairs instead. He looks between his brother and Vegas before sighing as he walks towards the stair.

"Go to him if you want.." Phayu said calmly as he looks at Saifah, Saifah pretended not to understand Phayu and shrugged which made Phayu sighs

"Why are you avoiding him? I thought you wanted to know him.." Phayu asks Saifah who pouts and replies, "... I didn't say that..."

Phayu sighs as he walks closer to Saifah and pats his head, "Just because I don't like him, you don't have to avoid him too. If you want to spend time with him, then go! Don't let anyone stop you.."

"But... you won't be upset with me?" Saifah finally asked in worried voice

"You ate my chocolate all the time, have I ever been upset with you?" Phayu asked Saifah who glared at him and punched him in irritation, "That's different!" Phayu chuckles before pulling Saifah into a hug, "I will never be upset with you....."

Once they pull away, Saifah looks towards the kitchen and then back at Phayu, "So... I can...."

"Go, already! Stop giving me that sad face! Go!" Phayu nudges Saifah towards the kitchen. Once the younger man ran towards the kitchen, Phayu shook his head before going towards his room.

Meanwhile, Venice, who stood near the staircase, heard the whole conversation with a neutral look on his face. He then turned towards the kitchen where he found Vegas picking up Saifah to make him sit on the counter.

Venice decides to join them in the kitchen, Vegas smiles at Venice while Saifah waves at him. Venice went next to Saifah while they watched Vegas cook.

Later, Vegas was teaching Saifah how to shoot while the younger one happily followed Vegas around. If one didn't know that son and father just united a week ago, one would believe that those two are inseparable. Saifah would try to involve Phayu who would look at Vegas and then roll his eyes.

"Dad! Look! Look! I knocked it down!" Saifah shouted excitedly as he clings to Vegas who grins in return before picking him up and hugging him tightly.

"That's my Saifah! What's next? Want to go out?" Vegas said to Saifah who acted cute which melted Vegas in puddles, the young omega shook his head and then grabbed Vegas' face, "I'm tired! I'm still a baby!"

Saifah said in a serious voice which made Vegas burst into laughter as he carried him inside while asking what he wanted to do. Meanwhile, Pete was working over some paperwork related to the Minor family.

Since Pete returned back, he got involved in business as Vegas used the excuse that he needed to bond with his kids. Venice won't leave Pete's side and Pete would either make him do his homework or teach him about business.

"Since you're interested , you can inherit the business if you want" Pete commented seeing Venice being so invested in business, Venice looked at Pete in surprise and said, "What about Phayu and Saifah?"

Pete pulls Venice into a hug and replies, "Well, they can join if they want but I have a feeling that both aren't interested in business..."

Venice nodded before laying his head over Pete's lap, Pete smiled and kissed his forehead, "Take a nap, I will wake you later..."

                              Phayu walked to the kitchen for water and found Vegas and Saifah cooking. Vegas was doing all the work while Saifah was sitting with a spice box. Phayu stares at them with curiosity but then pretends to look in the opposite direction when Vegas sees him.