VI

Pete and Gee were able to find the whereabouts of the kidnapper. Even though Gee tried to pursue Pete not to act harshly and wait for Theerapanyakul, Pete ignored Gee's plea and rushed inside the hideout in rage

He shot everyone who crossed his path, luckily in the middle of the battle Kinn and Vegas arrived at the scenario. Vegas rushed to Pete's side while Kinn and the rest of the bodyguards shot the rival gang.

Kinn grabbed one of the goons and questioned him about kids while Pete and Vegas rushed further inside the building. Vegas had millions of questions running through his brain but he knew that this wasn't a place to question Pete.

They needed to find the kids and safely get them out before he could finally confront Pete about the twins. One of the guards who went ahead of them shouted when he spotted the kids, "Khun! We found them.."

"Paa!" "Uncle!' Saifah and PraPai shouted when they spotted Vegas and Pete, the guards meanwhile untied him. They rushed over to the elders and Pete grabbed Saifah. He hugs the omega tightly, he finally sighs in relief while holding his son.

"Let's get out of here" Vegas said as he held PraPai, Pete nodded while still holding Saifah. They walked out of the room where they found Kinn holding down the guy who was bleeding heavily after Kinn beat him.

"Is he the leader?" Pete asked as he put down Saifah and moved towards the guy, Kinn nodded as he watched Pete kick the guy in the stomach, "Why is he still alive? Kill him already!" Pete demanded in anger as he glared at the guy

"We better take him with us, we don't know how many others are there with him.." Kinn replies, Pete was about to argue but Kinn gives him a stern look, "He can be killed later but right now, let's get kids out of here.."

Kinn turned to PraPai, who quickly hugged him. They decided to leave and Kinn ordered the guards to capture the man, when they were about to get out the guy broke free and grabbed the gun from one of the guards.

"Not so soon! It's not over yet!" The man screamed angrily as he pointed the gun toward them. Before anyone could stop the guy or react, the bullet was shot.

Pete quickly turned around when he heard a gunshot and was confused till he noticed Saifah's clothes turning red. Saifah touched his shoulder and saw blood covering his hand.

                       Pete was a mess, he couldn't stop crying as they rushed to hospital, he hugged Saifah tightly, "Paa... it hurts.." Saifah whimpers in pain as he felt his eyelids heavy

"Don't fall asleep! We will reach the hospital too! Can you hear me?" Vegas shouted in panic when the young omega started to turn pale.

They were in the car while Nop was driving them. Pete held Saifah in his lap while trying to keep him talking while Vegas sat next to them feeling helpless. Soon they reached the hospital and they rushed inside.

Saifah was put over the stretcher and rushed inside the emergency room, Pete wouldn't let go of Saifah's hand till Vegas reminded him that Saifah needed to be treated.

Soon others arrived at the hospital, Phayu rushed to Pete's side and asked about Saifah which made Pete sob harder. Everyone was helpless, Venice was excited to see Pete again but he knew that this wasn't the right time.

After some time, the doctor came out and had a serious expression on his face as he spoke, "The child has lost too much blood, he needs blood urgently. It will waste too much time to arrange from the blood bank so it's better for family members to give the blood.."