VIII

It was 4 pm when Pete decided to drop kids at Gee's place, he made an excuse that he needed to finish some hospital formalities. The twins didn't suspect anything and Pete gave Phayu responsibility to look after Saifah before he left for the Minor family house.

When Pete entered the state, he was hit by nostalgia. No one dared to stop him as he drove inside, Pete got out of the car and was greeted by all the guards. Some looked curious about Pete while most of the old guards who knew Pete, smiled politely as they greeted him.

"Khun Pete, welcome back..." Nop said with a soft smile while Big tried not to appear excited as he quickly rushed to bring Pete inside.

Pete looks around feeling emotional, nothing has changed in the minor family mansion. Nop and Big noticed Pete staring around and spoke, "Khun ordered not to change a single thing around the mansion... he wants everything arranged how you like..."

Pete was stunned but then he controlled his expression. Soon as he stepped inside the main hall, he felt like he travelled back in time to when he first arrived at the minor house. His quarrel with Vegas and bickering with Macau.

Pete smiles softly as he recalled both Theerapanyakul's expressions when Venice stopped crying when he held him, Pete didn't realise he was crying. He stares at the photo frame and realises how much he missed Venice growing up.

He wasn't there for his son when he needed him, he left the minor family believing that he completed his task which was handed to him by Khun Gun but he failed as a father.

"P'Pete?" Pete turned around when he heard his name, he saw Macau standing over the stairs. Pete tried to smile but ended up crying instead, Macau ran towards the elder and hugged him tightly, "You're here!"

Porchay, who was behind Macau, approached them and smiles as he watches Pete and Macau hugging. Pete looks at Porchay and grabs him in a hug too.

"You have grown up so much, my little Macau is so mature and handsome now?" Pete said while chuckling when he saw Macau's smug face

"Thank you, Chay...." Pete whispered to omega who smiled in return.

Macau pulled Pete to sit on the couch and clung to him, "Everyone here missed you, Phee. Especially Hia..." Macau told Pete who gave him a sad smile

"It's okay, you're here now! Where are my nephews?! Seriously, I always felt that those two seemed so familiar!!" Macau said excitedly while Pete pats his hair

"Saifah needs to rest, Phayu is taking care of him.... Where's Venice?" Pete asked as he didn't notice the young alpha around.

"He's sleeping, might wake up anytime soon. When P'Vegas told us yesterday that you're coming today, Venice was so excited that he didn't sleep whole night.." Porchay told Pete who chuckles in amusement.

                   Pete walks into Venice's room, he sees the young alpha peacefully sleeping on the bed and quietly walks to his side. Pete smiles softly as he looks at the innocent look on Venice's face as he sleeps. Pete sat on the bed and gently caress Venice's hair

"Paa..." Venice whispered as he leaned closer to Pete's side, Pete froze for a second before leaning down to hug the younger gently, "Paa did you wrong, baby... I'm so sorry, please forgive me..."

Pete didn't realise when he fell asleep while holding Venice, after some time Pete woke up when he heard someone whispering, "Paa must be tired..."

Pete hears Venice whisper and then Vegas replies softly, "Yes, don't be naughty and let him sleep.."