IX

A week later, Pete sighs as he drives to the Minor family house with Phayu and Saifah. Phayu hasn’t stopped scowling since they put their luggage in the car and Pete drives them. Meanwhile, Saifah had a blank face but Pete could easily tell that Saifah was excited. The young omega’s eyes were sparkling and Pete sighs in relief that at least one of the twins would cooperate.

Once they enter the minor family estate, Phayu’s expression darkens while Saifah was looking outside the window in excitement. Pete took a deep as he stopped the car in front of the mansion. They were greeted by guards who watched them with respect.

Some rushed to help Pete carry their luggage when Vegas along with Macau, Porchay and Venice came out. Venice was about to rush towards Pete but hesitates as he looks at Phayu who was ignoring them, Pete noticed Venice and opens his arms

Venice grins before running into Pete’s arm, he rubs his face in Pete’s belly while clinging to him while Saifah looks at him in curiosity and Phayu rolls his eyes at older Alpha’s action. Soon they all entered the mansion, Saifah gasp as he looks around and saw Pete’s photos along with others

“Paa looks younger, what happened to you now?” Saifah asked bluntly pointing at the picture of Pete with Macau and Venice, even Phayu looked at the picture in curiosity before he spoke, “He became old…”

Saifah nodded in understanding while Pete tried not to smack both of them, Venice chuckled which made Pete look younger next to him and ruffle his hair. Soon they entered the main hall and Pete decided to give everyone proper introduction

“Phayu, Fah… let Paa introduce you to everyone properly, this is your uncle Macau and his mate, Uncle Porchay. Macau is Vegas’ younger brother..” Macau waved them excitedly while Porchay smiled brightly.

“Hi!” “Hello” Both twins greeted Porchay and Macau

“…This is Vegas… Your Dad” Pete pointed at Vegas who smiled softly at them.

“Dad!” Saifah said excitedly before covering his mouth as he looked at Vegas who couldn’t help to smile wider while Phayu gave him a cold look and spoke, “Mr Vegas..”

Vegas' smile drops on hearing Phayu but then he tries to smile again, Pete then looks at Venice who was still hugging him and kisses his forehead before he speaks, “Phayu, Saifah… this is your older brother, Venice…”

Phayu remained quiet while Saifah’s eyes widened in panic, “What?! I'm the youngest then?!”

                       A week ago, when Pete broke the news to Venice, Both Pete and Phayu weren’t sure how the young omega would react. Saifah was confused at first before he shouted in shock, “Uncle is my dad?! PraPai’s uncle is my dad?”

Pete nodded and stared at him calmly while Phayu remained quiet the whole time, Saifah tilted his head in confusion and then pouted, “But how?”

“What do you mean how?” Phayu asked back as he gave Saifah annoyed look

“I mean if U…dad is our dad why didn’t he tell us?” Saifah asked in confusion, both Pete and Phayu were taken back by how calmly Saifah accepted Vegas as his dad

“He didn’t know about you two, Paa left the house even before he knew that Paa is pregnant..” Pete explains, Saifah thoughts for a while and then nodded in understanding, “Okay”

“You’re not shocked that he’s our father?” Phayu asked seeing Saifah so chill

“Well, Un… dad is so cool, I always wanted him as our Dad..” Saifah admitted shyly, Pete sighs in relief while Phayu stood up suddenly and shouted in anger, “How can you accept that guy so easily?!”