VII

"Dad is AB-..." Venice pointed which made everyone look between Vegas and Pete. Pete quickly turned to look at Vegas and whispered in a weak voice, "Vegas... Save my Saifah, I promise to do anything you want...please.."

"Paa!" Phayu shouted in panic when Pete went down on his knees and looked at Vegas with a broken look, even Venice became upset seeing Pete like this. Vegas walked next to Pete and helped him to stand up, he wiped Pete's tears as Beta silently cried, "I just want to know one thing..... Phayu and Saifah are our children?"

Pete looks at Vegas weakly as Vegas looks back at him intensely, he looks down and nods his head as he doesn't trust his voice. Everyone except Kim and Top were shocked while Venice looked at Phayu with wide eyes but young alpha didn't seem to be surprised.

An hour later, Vegas was laying on the bed while Pete stood near the window. No one was there in the room except them, both were quiet as they didn't know how to begin the conversation. Vegas sighs before he spoke, "When .... When did you find out about twins..."

Pete looked at Vegas with no expression on his face, after a few minutes passed he finally spoke, "Couple of months after leaving the main house..."

Vegas' face turned pale as realisation hit him hard, "....You were pregnant.... You were pregnant when I ... when I ..." Vegas chokes as he tried to speak

"Yes..." Pete answered as he looked into the distance.

"Pete..I.." they were interrupted when Phayu and Venice entered the room, Phayu went next to Pete's side while Venice was lost. He wanted to hug Pete but at the same time he wanted to know if his dad was fine.

Venice took a step towards Pete but stopped when Phayu glared at him, Venice was stunned by Phayu's reaction. He shook his head as he went to Vegas' side instead.

"How are you feeling, Dad?" Venice asks as he looks at Vegas who smiles and rubs Venice's hair to calm him, "I'm okay, don't worry..."

"Paa, sit down. You look drained" Phayu tucks Pete's hand. Pete was staring at Venice when Phayu grabbed his hand, Pete looked at Phayu before looking back at Venice, "Paa!"

Phayu called Pete when he noticed his father not paying him attention, Pete looked at Phayu and nodded as he sat down and Phayu quickly sat next to him. Vegas stares at Phayu longingly as he speaks, "Phayu... I know it's all of the sudden and this might be confusing but I'm your..."

"My other dad? I know what, I'm not stupid" Phayu said sharply, startling both Vegas and Pete while Venice frowned due to Phayu's rudeness

"..Yes, I'm sorry for not being there for you and..." Vegas spoke again softly but Phayu rudely interrupted him, "Paa did an amazing job raising us, we never needed you.."

"Phayu!" Pete looked at Phayu sharply but Phayu wasn't scared, he glared in Vegas and Venice's direction before looking at Pete, "Did I say anything wrong, Paa?"

Vegas was stunned by Phayu's sudden hostile behaviour while Pete's face darken, "No but that doesn't give you right to be rude.."

"I'm sorry Mr Vegas..." Phayu said as he looked at Vegas, Vegas' face fell while Pete was too stunned to say anything. Phayu turned to look at Pete who had a puzzled look on his face, "Paa, Mr Vegas seems well now, let's go back to Saifah. If he woke up and didn't see you, he would be startled.."

Pete was dumbfounded as Phayu stood up and grabbed his hand, Phayu pulled Pete towards the door. Phayu might be young but he was strong. Pete felt helpless as he let Phayu drag him away. Venice watches them leave and runs towards Pete.

"Paa.." Venice spoke as he grabbed Pete's hand, Venice stared at Pete with a scared look which tugged Pete's heart. Pete was about to speak but Phayu interfered, "Saifah needs you more than anyone at this moment. Are you going to abandon us too?"