02: God, this kid is ugly. (Personality don't even matter bru.)

"Or else I'll have to report it to my father." Koby didn't like that stupid, smug look on his face. "Tch, if it isn't the captain's bastard son."

Zoro rolls his eyes, annoyed at the presence of the blonde who looks like he constantly eats dog shit for a living. "Bastard? Don't get cocky." he puts his palm behind his ear, as though trying to get a better listen. "My dad is a Marine lieutenant!"

He walks over to the girl, the pink haired boy already cringing. "I think we gotta save that little girl from him."

"Well, hello little girl. These rice balls look pretty tasty." he snags one off her plate, ("Ah! Stop it!") and takes a bite. Somehow, even with how ugly he is, he makes a face uglier than before.

"Blegh! Horrible! You put too much sugar in it! You're supposed to salt these things!"

"But- But I thought they'll taste better if they're sweet!" he slaps the remaining one out of her hand and drops the one in his and began stomping on it.

Luffy looked to Koby, who disappeared. "Don't worry, the ants will eat them all up!" the ugly guy laughs, as though it would make anyone feel better.

She starts crying, the pink haired guy standing in between her and the blonde weirdo. He turns towards her.

"You should cover your ears, and turn around. It's fine, I can give Zoro my food and we can make some rice balls together!" she nods, following his instructions.

"What's wrong with you?! You-You bitch!" Koby yelled.

Several gasps arose from the people around.

"Me- a bitch?! I'm telling my father about you!"

"We get it, you have a dad! He probably doesn't even love you!" more gasps. At this point, the guy is fuming.

"You!" the blonde turns to an innocent marine, "Take them both out of here!"

"W-What?!" the marine gets his collar grabbed, "Are you disobeying me! I'll tell my father!"

"What, are you obsessed with your dad? Grow up and handle stuff yourself!"

"Shut up! Your head looks like a bean!"

"Well you look like a wrongly cooked chicken! You and Alvida look alike! Personality doesn't even matter, because you both drive people away with how you look!"

With a few bits of hesitance, the Marine threw the girl over the fence first, then Koby, who decked the guy in the face accidentally when thrashing around.

Luffy had barely caught him after the girl.

He made sure that the girl was okay, before looking at the straw hat, who was shockingly in deep thought.

"Luffy, give Zoro this." he hands him his takeout. "Don't eat it."

-

As promised, he and the girl, now introducing her name as Rika, were making rice balls.

"Ah, maybe to balance it out, we should add some salt onto it instead of just sugar. But don't put too much." Rika nods, following his advice.

She couldn't let the sugar go.

"We'll give this to Zoro later. Let's try not to get caught."

"Hai!" she said, forming the rice ball. "Do you wanna be a marine?" she asks.

"...Maybe, I think about it. But is it really worth it? They all seem like jerks." Rika nods at his response, taking a while to think.

"There are some people that aren't, but they don't really do anything against it because they're scared." Koby puts the riceball on a plate.