01: Becoming a Marine is gonna be Awesome!

This entire this is just a junior word jumble. Bc I'm gonna reread this and have a stroke.
-

[My name is ____.]

[I am a freshman that attends Babyls, a school for developing demons.]

[Somehow, I ended up in the Misfits Class.]

[On the first day of class, a sudden barrage of weapons came at me.]

[I'm not really good with dodging or have much durability and endurance.]

[But I still let them hit me.]

[I had to go to the nurses office after gushing blood.]

[It was after coming back to class, I realized.]

[I was screwed over. But at least they apologized.]

"We're really sorry.." the class apologized, as he walked through the door. "We didn't think that you'd get really injured." the blond demon (with some kind of zig zag pattern in his hair) said.

He stares at them blankly for a while, replying with, "It's fine." it was the first time he'd actually gone to a school. And he wasn't homeschooled. (Did they even have a middle school?)

"I thought he'd be more angry..." someone whispers, staring at him. "Being nearly killed and all..." they murmur for a bit, before it went back to funny conversation.

Everyone seemed so, strong? And a bunch of misfits. Why was he here? (Plot.) That new kid Iruma had a duel with Asmodeus and chanted a forbidden spell.

He didn't do any of that.

Pretty sure that one of these guys is a thief and, that really large blond guy assaulted a teacher, maybe more than once. This wouldn't be weird in the demon realm, because they promised to eat humans in their chants.

But shouldn't they have decency and oblige by some rules?

...he shouldn't be speaking.

Maybe it was because of his Bloodline Magic? Is this like, racism?

Either he's going insane, or he could feel eyes staring at him. Really awkward. He hopes none of them decide to walk up and strike a conversation.

He looked incredibly calm on the outside, but on the inside is him spewing words and having a probable mental break down.

HE KNOWS EVERYTHING, WHY WAS HE FREAKING OUT? Should he pull his magic out? He shouldn't really, it'll be bad.

Why was he questioning anything! It's not helping him because he's sweating a lot. Is he thinking a lot? His thoughts sound like those things you'd write in those diaries that you won't understand in later years because everything is out of order and your memories are slipping away.

'I hope no one in this class is a mind reader.'

Nobody could see where his eyes went, he got those tinted glasses that turn dark in the sun with his own money.

'Jazz has a really cute familiar and it's a dog with two tails. Incredibly fluffy.' he thinks. And prays.

He waits for a few minutes, eyeing everyone to see a reaction. There was none. 'I can think.'

'But what if they know?' he nearly has an aneurysm (bro I just had one trying to spell anyuersm). 'What if they're not showing a reaction, because they don't wanna out my thinking. What if they hear this right now, overshadowing every other thoughts. The assignment, focus.'

They were playing something about execution and balls.

He was on Asmodeus's team, haven't been hit out yet. Maybe due of pity.