06: Life Went Downhill.

Just like my writing skills. Absolutely out of character and inaccurate. And mainly dialogue.
-

The chains on that attached Morgan's axe and hand together broke, grabbing Helmeppo as a hostage.

"Move and I'll hack this chore boy up and feed him to the sharks!"

("WHAT THE FUCK.")

"D-D-Dad!" the blonde one cried, absolutely terrified. Koby should've tried reason, try and talking to Morgan. But the man wouldn't even try and understand.

"You-You suck!!" the words suddenly leave Koby's mouth. Holy shit, he might die instead of Helmeppo. Or they both will die.

"...what did you just say?" the criminal turns around.

"KILL YOURSELF! The only freedom you'll get is your fucking death if you think your son's life is worthless!" the words echoed throughout the sea, everyone pausing.

'Did he really just say that to a man with an axe for a hand?'

Immediately, the chore boy looked around, covering his mouth, as if, 'oh my gosh, who said that? Who said that?'

"I have no son!"

"Good, your genes don't deserve to pass on!"

("KOBY.")

"Sorry!"

"I WANT A BOAT."

....
...

Morgan got a boat, drifting away.

"ARE YOU- WHAT THE FUCK. HELMEPPO!" Koby regrets not getting a gun when he had the chance. He didn't expect Morgan to pull this shit.

He ran to edge, watching as the boat drifted away slowly. The chore-boy looked like he was gonna say a bunch of words that shouldn't be said.

"Ready the cannon!"

Koby stares at the marine, incredibly pissed, nearly popping a blood vessel.

"Load! Aim!" they ignore him, because he's a chore-boy.

Koby stands in front of the cannon, grabbing the front of the cannon. "We are NOT killing the helmet head!"

"Move." said the weird detective looking guy with a sword.

"Do you not have friends?! Because your anti-social ass doesn't look like it!" he said, words slipping out of his mouth, incredibly annoyed with this guy. "He's my friend!"

"You'll pay for this." the swordsman threatened.

"That's why you wear that hat. Hiding your bad haircut! Can anyone throw me?" he hisses, looking at the water, before staring at the thought to be dead man on the ground.

"C-Can't you swim?" a marine asked, as Koby made his way towards the unconscious man.

"I can't. And I'm not taking that kind of chance." he had a bad feeling about water, as he pushes the man lightly. "Wake up." he hesitated slightly, then puts his fingers into the man's wound.

("WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

"IT'S ALWAYS THIS KID, I SWEAR.")

Pressing harder, the the old guy's breath hitched. He sat up, seeing Koby digging his fingers into his wound. "Good, you're awake. We have a slight problem. Get up... Sir."

...what was he even doing here? Last thing he remembers was going to school and then seeing a fight break out between two people in the nurses office. It was pretty, bizarre. 'Did I pass out or something and now I'm in a
dream? Why do I feel like I know all these people?'