05: Bro, wtf.

[I'm ____ Kurosaki. My family can see ghosts, except our dad.]

"It's not fair, your hair color is literally pink and mine is orange- so why am I, Ichigo, but you're ____?" he grumbled, a common occurrence.

"I don't know, maybe it was based on something." his brother answered, his usual reply.

Before adding, "Ichi, go. Go can be protect, ichi means one. To protect someone. You protect those ghosts. You got the best ghost sight out of all of us."

[My ghost sight isn't so bad. Sometimes it's blurry and sometimes it's terrifyingly clear.]

"You somehow always make me feel better." Ichigo pats his older brother on the back, nearly making him stumble over.

"And Yuzu uses your name like, 'Ichi-niisan.' It sounds like counting. Ichi-Go. One five, you're fifteen. Born on the fifteenth of July. Your door has fifteen on it." he seems to have counted his fingers on how many things his name could be used for.

"Yuzu and Karin are fruits, so you're apart of that... Because your name is a fruit."

"And then take that away from me, I don't want my name to be a pun. Why is there a swallowtail butterfly in our room?" Ichigo points out.

[Until she crashed into our room, mine has been constantly clear.]

____ shrugs in response, "That's really specific, that means I gotta go hide in the closet, I read my horoscope."

He looks at his brother weirdly. "Why are you- WHO?!"

A girl, wearing traditional clothing with a sword attached to her waist, appeared in place of the butterfly.

"It is near.." like an edge lord.

"'It is near' MY ASS, YOU FUCK!" from the he watches as the weirdo that appeared gets kicked out of stratosphere. "You're a pretty confident burglar! By, 'It is near,' you're talking about our safe or something?!"

"Y-You can see me...? I-I mean to say, did you just kick-?"

"Huh? What the heck are you talking about? Of course I can see-." the ginger was interrupted by an attack by his dad.

"Be quiet Ichigo! Don't make a ruckus on the second floor!" Ichigo retaliated with a kick to the old man's face.

"Look at this guy-! What's with the security system in this house?!" he points his thumb towards the girl. "What do you mean look? Look at what exactly?"

"Ichigo... I think she's a ghost."

"AAAAAA- THE CLOsET SPOKE!" their father proceeded to run out of the room like a mad man. The older twin peeks his head out of the closet, "Yikes..."

"I'm not a ghost! It isn't possible for ordinary men to see me. I am a Shinigami!"

"Correction, fancy ghost." ____ corrects himself, sounding slightly sarcastic.

"No! I'm a Shinigami, a Death God! I come from the Soul Society and exterminate Hollows, in your terms 'evil spirits.'"

("Chūnibyō ghost.")

"Yeah right! As if we could believe that, you idiot!" Ichigo flips an unfortunate table. The girl looked shell shocked, before yelling, "You-you can see ghosts, but don't believe in the existence of Shinigami?!"

"Of course not! Unfortunately, I've never seen a Shinigami! I don't believe in things I can't see."

"Air isn't real then." the closeted one states.

"Of course it is!" orange head exclaims, looking at him.

"But you can't see it."

"I don't believe in most things I can't see!" he points again, "Dad couldn't see you, so I'll acknowledge the fact you aren't human. However! Quit the Shinigami crap, got it, you little brat! You've spewed enough nonsense-!"