08: Training Arc.

OOC. Literally can't remember anything from One Punch Man. Though I think they did have a Kotatsu though.

I have school. :(

-

"Let me hear it too. Who's your friend?" the old man asked, eyes hidden by the shadow of his dog hat.

The two stammer, unable to answer. He raises his head, staring at them, eyes now visible for the first time they've been here.

"Come with me."

Koby's first thought was, 'damn, we're fucked huh?'

-

"Oh, you must be Genos!" ___ exclaims, a friendly smile on his face, a container in hand. "You live with Saitama-San, right? Well, I'm ___, we live nearby. Saitama usually frequents our bakery, my dad made brownies and he wanted me to check up on him. We haven't seen him in a while."

[Heroes, villains. Like straight out of a comic book, novel, manga- whatever!]

The android stares at him, seemingly processing for a moment. "Ah, you're ___, right? Sensei has spoken about you and your father from time to time.. Well, thank you for the brownies." he says, taking the container. "Do you wish to come in?"

"If it's alright, then sure." he nods. Genos moved aside, allowing ___ to enter the apartment.

[You don't even need to have superhuman abilities to become a hero yourself.]

His eyes scan the place as he takes off his shoes and places them neatly by the door. Genos puts the container  in what appears to be the sleeping and living room. In a way, this place was kinda cramped.

"Sensei is out." the blonde informs, gesturing to the floor by the kotatsu, sitting down. "Take a seat."

___ does, sitting down. The two face each other. Neither of them good with conversation.

[Say... even though this is a world full of action and superheroes...]

[It's more of a comedy, isn't it?]

-

They were by the sea now. The chore boys on the right, the Vice Admiral on the left.

"You two're friends with that Straw Hat Luffy?"

"Friends? We're enemies." Koby says, not hesitating, "I'll be the one to bring him to justice."

The old man laughs at that. "Are you sure?" Garp asked, "I know what I heard, even in my old age." his tone turned serious. "Now... are you sure? You're aware the Marines wouldn't keep anyone like that here. Fortunately, I'm one of the people who're aware of this. Don't you two wanna be Marines?"

"Of course! We both wanna be Marines!" the pink one exclaimed, Helmeppo nodding in agreement.

"We wanna Navy Officers! We don't wanna stay chore boys!" the blonde sounded determined.

Bogard just watched.

"Then," Garp, in a way, kinda reminded Koby of someone. "Stop grumbling and bring it on already!"

Koby looks at Helmeppo, who nods back. The two remove their shirts and neckerchief, throwing them onto the sand, also the addition of Koby's purple glasses. They both knew they were they were gonna regret this decision, after all, why the heck would they just throw their clothes onto sand.

(I dunno, but I just didn't want to write this. Like, why'd ya'll just take them off? Put 'em back on. This is not gonna add to your physical strength. Sorry.)