07: Hell Yeah, Grand Line! ...damn.

Mainly dialogue. Me after changing Helmeppo's and Koby's personality every chapter.

Also. I have summer school.
-

Grand Line, said to be the most dangerous place in the world, said to be like absolute hell.

Koby and Helmeppo learned, the part they entered was called: "Paradise," the more peaceful part of the Grand Line. Now, they have a sixty percent chance of death.

They're screwed, really screwed, watching as the Marines train.

("2000 push-ups! Start!")

("Rope crossing, 100 round trips!")

("Run 200 laps! Those who can't finish within 1 hour will be penalized with another 100 laps!")

("Practice Matches! Don't stop until you faint!")

"So... this is Marine Headquarters..."

Koby and Helmeppo were in a small alleyway, as the older one got hit hard by one of the wooden swords, causing a large bump on his head.

"You should rest for a bit."

"Sorry..." he had a rag to his head, a dry rag. "Say, Koby..." Koby was looking around, so they wouldn't be really caught slacking.

"What?"

"Maybe it was too early for us to come here..."

Koby's head turns to look at Helmeppo, slight shock on his face. "What?"

"You saw it earlier, didn't you?" the bump had gone down on the man's head, leaning over and looking incredibly bummed out. "The way we are right now, we won't make it here... there's a proper order for doing things.. maybe we should try again after we've at least trained ourselves more."

Helmeppo stands up, "That's right we should leave, nobody-." Koby grabs his friend's necktie and slams him into a wall, as gently as he could.

"It doesn't matter whether or not we're prepared, it's a better option than being kicked from the Marines for life. We got a great opportunity right? We're using it and you're gonna beat the crap outta your dad when we see him, alright?"

"I-I think you got more aggressive the last few days. Your emotions and personality always go haywire." the yellow one was slightly shaking, making the Devil fruit user let go of Helmeppo, muttering a 'sorry.'

"I don't want to die yet.. That's why." helmet head admitted.

"That's reasonable, but it's better to die trying than just dying."

"I don't know, I don't really wanna die." he answered, seemingly thinking incredibly hard about it. "The thought of death is... terrifying."

"Who knows, you might get sent to another world and become incredibly overpowered?" he tried to lighten the mood, it did not work.

Helmeppo stared at him as if he was stupid, "I still want to live. I'm only twenty. Are you even fazed?"

Koby shrugged, nothing indicating fear on his face. "I'm fucking terrified. Because I have no clue when my last days are. You don't either. Be prepared to die. Be cautious. We both wanna see Rika and her mom again, right?"

(:D)

Helmeppo grabs Koby the shoulders, began shaking him rapidly. "WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT, I'M GONNA DIE OF A HEART ATTACK BECAUSE OF YOU. YOU'RE GONNA KILL ME ONE OF THESE DAYS." then pushes Koby to the ground.

The two started having a quietly loud argument, exchanging insults in the alleyway.

"Running away?" A large shadow appeared in front of them. A look of fear appeared on their faces.